Chapter 29

I woke up being cradled in warm arms. My eyes slowly fluttered open to see Wilder right next to me. He was truly beautiful. Everything about him is beautiful. I looked out the window and the sun was covered with clouds. Dark clouds, it was for sure going to rain later. I looked back to Wilder. His eyes were now open too and he was staring at me.

He kissed my forehead and got out of the bed. He walked over to my side of the bed and he picked me up from the surrounding covers.

He walked us into the bathroom and set me on the counter whiles he turned on the shower. I climbed off of the counter and wrapped my arms around him from behind. Yesterdays events had felt like a dream, and I wasn't even sure what to believe of my life anymore. I was totally and utterly in love.

"I love you." I said kissing down his back, making him go rigid. I could feel the chills running down his spine as I kissed up and down his back. He turned around and I kissed his stomach and his chest. He groaned and lifted me off the floor making me squeal. He set me into the shower and climbed in soon after me.

After our shower we walked downstairs and meet up with Kat, Raven, Zeke, and Willow. Their humor was evident on their faces, and I didn't even want to hear what they had to say to us.

"So...have fun last night?" Willow was the one to break the silence. I groaned and they all laughed Wilder just smiled and pulled me close to him.

"I don't know about you, but I had fun." Wilder said before pecking my lips. I groaned again, and their laughter only boomed louder. Raven frowned at the rest of the group.

"Of corse Wilder would be the one to say that." Raven said. She walked up to me and hugged me. "Did you enjoy your night?" Her eyes burned into mine. If I hadn't known her better I could take the look for genuine concern, but I knew better. I could see the mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Rav!" I shouted and ducked back under her arm. I only wanted to be in Wilder's arms.

"It's okay, I've already fucked Kat too." She said making Kat go bright red. At least she had stopped laughing at me.

"I know we heard you." I said grumbled Kat turn a brighter shade of red. The group fell into a awkward dead silence.

"Anyway, I'm hungry." Zeke commented. I chuckled at the awkward silence that had settled over us.

"Wilder I want food!" I yelled out, trying to break the silence. I was successful as everyone nodded in agreement with me. Wilder groaned and marched into the kitchen to cook for us all. I walked to Willow and pulled her into an embrace.

"Don't think you're so quiet either. Another laugh and I'll expose your kinky ass." I chuckled and pulled away to see her bright red face.

"That's what I thought, daddy." I chuckled deeply and followed Wilder's trail into the kitchen.

For the first time in forever, I felt content with my life.

Weeks had gone by since Wilder and I completed our mating, and nothing could have gone better. I was head over heals, and everyone knew it. We had talked about a Luna ceremony, and although I wasn't sure of what took place at a Luna ceremony, I was willing to follow Wilder's customs and traditions.

"Baby are you ready?" Wilder yelled from the bottom of the stairs. I shiver and looked in the mirror. My scars on full view in this dress. I resisted the urge to change not only because I despised dresses, but also because I felt so naked in the damn thing..

"Babe are you ready now?" Wilder shouted again. I took a last quick look in the mirror and sighed once more and exited the room. I might as well make an appearance before disappearing. I made my way down the steps as all eyes landed on me.