Chapter 26

The doctor had required two more weeks in the hospital on bed rest for me. There were multiple occasions where I had tried to convince Kat to sneak Bebe in to me, but each time we were unsuccessful. Wilder came to see me everyday, although he still had pack business to take care of, I knew he was neglecting it for the most part in order to spend more time with me. I had visitation every day from everyone throughout my two week stay, but Kat and Wilder often spent over half the day with me.

Things between Wilder and I had sorted themselves out. We had a lot of time to talk about the traumatizing events that took place, and it helped create a stronger bond between us. Despite the pain we had been through, both of us had come out stronger from them.

I slowly opened my eyes to be greeted with the morning light. It was my last day on bed rest, and I was sure happy to be freed from this confinement. The doctor entered soon after my wake almost as if she knew I had woken up.

"Good morning, Luna." She greeted with a smile, which was quickly returned by me. "I had to stop the Alpha from entering and waking you before you were ready. I know how important your sleep is." She winked with a humorous twinkle in her eye. I returned her wink with a small giggle and a nod.

"I'm sure he's ready for me to be out of here. Almost as much as I am." I joked back. She nodded her head in an exaggerated way as if saying 'as much as I am, too'. She quickly proceeded to checking my injuries and wounds. After her final check up she handed me dismissal papers and left me to them. Wilder entered soon after and helped me fill out the paperwork. Wilder helped me off the bed, where I found my wounds to be less painful than they were while I was laying down. I strolled out of the hospital with Wilder by my side, anxious to go see Bebe. I marched up the stairs on my way to my pup, only wincing on a couple steps, but Wilder let me do my thing.

"I'm going to shower." Wilder muttered as I opened the door. I ignored his annoyed expression as I fell to the floor dramatically.

"Bebe!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Wilder winced, and quickly walked into the bathroom. I heard my babe jump from the bed and bound to me excitedly. Her tail was acting as a propeller as she jumped on me. I ran my hands through her fur until she had finally had enough. We moved up to the bed and waited for Wilder to exit the bathroom. My eyes were drifting to blissful sleep when Wilder opened the steaming bathroom door. I watched the drops of water race down his chest to be absorbed by the towel. They ran down the hills and valleys of his muscles as he stood before. I felt jealousy irk me as I wanted to be the one running my fingers over his muscles, feeling his body under me.

"I can smell your arousal from here." Wilder hummed and approached me. He placed his soft hands on the sides of my face, forcing me to look him in the eyes.

"Wilder." I wined to him. He returned it with a growl and leaned into my side, evicting a scream of pain from me. I clearly wasn't in the best shape. Wilder jumped from the bed and marched back into the bathroom.

Wilder refused to touch me. It had been a whole month since I had been discharged from the hospital.

"Kat what am I going to do?" I cried out and dramatically flopped back onto her bed.

"I might not lay there if I were you." Kat advised with a gross look on her face.

"Ew, Kat, I've been sitting here the whole time." I moaned and stood from her bed, or should I say her and Raven's bed. Kat had officially moved in with Raven and they had been more than sleeping together for the past month. Trust me I could hear them despite the soundproof walls. This made things even more tense between Wilder and I as we tried to get some sleep, or at least ignore the need of each other while his sister and my best friend were fucking like bunnies in the next room over.