Chapter 41: fluffy pomeranian

I'll be honest, when I agreed to a study session over the weekend with da bois, I didn't exactly expect to work the entire day.

But watching horror movies in Bakugou's room?

Did not guess that one!

Right now, the blood and guts that filled the screen looked so fake you wondered if anyone could truly be scared by such a brainless slasher.

-

-

That is until you looked over at Kirishima.

He had a hand clasped over his mouth.

"...I don't think I can eat meat for a month after this..." He gagged and I patted the boy on his back.

Bakugou, on the otherhand, was pretty unfased. Being the only one of us sitting on the bed, I couldn't quite see his face the entire time but everytime I looked back he just stared calmly at the screen.

As the show went on, the absolute god awful plot and disapointing gore caused me to start nodding off.

It had been a long day, my brain was all worn out from math and traditional Japanese. I swear, why couldn't school just be taught in English? I did so much better in English classes.

Heck, thanks to the nature of my quirk, I'm naturally more knowledgeable about chemical elements so even Chemistry would have been fine.

But damn, I hated calculus.

Integration can suck my-

-

-

Oh, whoops, seems like I'm falling asleep right now.

My head started to fall to the right and I began to lift it back up less and less.

My eyes were fluttering as I tried to keep them open, but it was just so nice to close them.

Soon my body began to lean, not that I quite cared.

-

-

-

Then, as our lovely main character was about to hit the floor, his head fell upon some nicely toned thighs.

Yes, indeed, here comes the Bakugou fluff at last!

The blonde boy had seen our protagonist begin to nod off, and when he leaned a little too far for comfort, he had slid off the bed just in time to catch the boy.

'bastard really fell asleep...'

He grumbled in his head yet he couldn't quite find the usual anger in him, staring at the tan boy's sleeping face.

Kirishima was still fully engrossed in the gory flick, entirely unaware of the two as he let out the occassional gasp and covered his face.

Not that the angry pomeranian minded this. It prevented any annoying questions anyways.

He looked back down at the sleeping boy, strewn across hus lap.

His limbs were spread and jutting in awkward angles, like a puppet that had it's strings clipped. Pieces of his hair had long come loose of his hairtie, leaving him with an unflattering, slanted ponytail. And the occasional snores that came from his lips were pig-like at best.

Still, Bakugou couldn't seem to bring himself to shove Ryo off him nor wake him.

Instead, he gently shifted him to a fleshier part of his thigh, now settling in with the fact that the white-haired boy would be on his lap for a while.