Chapter 15: FLY MY LITTLE AKUMA, AND EVILISE THEM!

"He's just a kid and you didn't hold back?" All Might said through gritted teeth.

"Well those kids aren't angels either..." The blue haired hand freak spoke again. "That plain one over there tried to kill me with an all out punch, what kimd of hero does something like that?"

'oh, he was one of THOSE guys...'

"You think you can get away with being as violent as you-"

He's cut off by a strong gust of wind which knocks him off balance as Nomu quickly pulls him out of the way.

"Spare us your bullshit, don't attack a damn school unless your looking to face newbies who can't control their quirks fuckface." I spit, sticking out my tongue. "Don't apply deadly force unless you're prepared for it to be used against you," hate to say it but Hawk's tumblr worthy quotes were hammered into me.

"Or are you just such a little brat that you call foul everytime you get a taste of your own medicine?" I taunt further, pointing a thumbs down at the man who seemed to be getting more heated by the moment.

It was a pretty reckless move to taunt him like this but if it gave All Might time to recover and made the villain act on emotions, things may start to go our way.

"You guys are just lunatics looking for ways to justify your violence." All Might spat, finally gaining the strength to walk forwards. "As a pro hero I must take you down immediately!"

"We've got them outnumbered," Todoroki reminded and Midoriya nodded. "And Kacchan found the mist guy's weakness." It seemed we all had the same idea.

"These dudes act really tough but we can take them down with All Might's help." I nod at Kirishima's words, giving him a grin. "Let's do this guys!"

"Don't attack!"

Well there goes our determination...

"Get out of here!"

"You would have been in trouble if it weren't for me remember? You need our help." Todoroki insisted, the most pushy I'd ever seen him.

"I thank you for your assistance but this is different." He clenched a fist in our direction. (Gasp, long distance... BROFIST?!?!?!) "It's going to be all right, just sit back and watch a pro at work!"

Still were were stubborn children who wouldn't back down so easily.

"But you're too hurt, you're bleeding! And you're almost out of time-" Midoriya caught himself.

'hmm, interesting...'

"Midoriya's right, you won't last long in a battle with those wounds," I cover for Midoriya as much as I can.

All Might, however, just gives us a thumbs up.

Wordlessly, he turns away from us to face the Nomu head on.

At the leader's commands, Kurogiri and Nomu charge at All Might, the boss himself running at us. "Looks like we're fighting after all," Kirishima initiates his quirk, hardening himself for the oncomming battle.

Yet it seemed like it was all for naught.

Since the air flow created by All Might alone had caught all of our attention.

The battle was merciless, every blow sent a huge wave of air pressure that would have knocked us all back had I not used my quirk to divert the air flow. "Guys! Stay behind me if you don't want to be knocked to Mondstat!" I yell back at my fellow classmates who comply.

Well I wouldn't mind being sent to Mondstat, smexy boy Kaeya would be there after all~

"What are you doing? Didn't I say he had shock absorption?!" The boss villain yelled as he tumbled onto his feet.

"What about it?!" All Might hollered back, continuing his assault on the creature.

"He's gonna fight that bird guy head on...?!" Midoriya yelled, the air pressure becoming too great for me to entirely negate as it whipped our clothing and hair around. "He must be planning to beat the shock absorption out of it...!" I say through gritted teeth, trying my best to block the onslaught of wind.

"They're so fast-!" Kirishima yelled, placing a hand on my shoulder to help stabilise me.

As the attacks grew larger and faster, we found ourselves slowly getting pushed back. The wind even blew my hood off my head.

Todoroki placed a hand on my other shoulder and nodded.

We watched in awe as slowly but surely, All Might started to gain the upperhand.

His attacks were now working on the Nomu, each hit so fast his arms were almost invisible.

He dragged the creature into the air and slammed him back onto the concrete.

I dropped my hands as the air pressure slowly dissapated.

All Might was winning!

"Now you may have heard these words before," All Might landed before the Nomu could get back up, he raised a fist.

"Go beyond-"

"PLUS ULTRA!"

The very ground he stood on shattered from the sheer recoil of his hit as he punched the Nomu square in the gut.

The creatire let out a hideous screech as it barreled through the air and crashed out of the USJ ceiling, showing no signs of slowing down.

'bye bye birdbrain!'

"That was like the finishing move in a videogame! He beat the shock absorption right outta him! I've never seen that kind of brute strength." Kirishima gaped as we all were in awe of the giant hole left in the USJ dome. "Imagine having power lile that... He must have been punching that monster so fast he couldn't regenerate..." Seemed even the all mighty, pun intended, Bakugou was impressed.

"Its true! I have been getting weaker," All Might announced as he got up from his final attack position. "Back in my hayday it would have only taken 5 hits to take down that villain, today it took over 300 mighty blows!" Why did he sound so proud of that?

Steam surrounded him, pouring from his lips and eyes and forming little tendrils that dispersed in the wind.

'again with that steam... What the hell is it...?'

"You've been bested villains! Surrender, we all want to get this over with quickly," All Might called to the blue haired villain who now appeared to be scratching at his neck from iritation.

But then he stopped.

Even from between the fingers of that disgusting corpse's hand I could see his beady red eyes stare straight at me. (Not to be confused wuth CORPSE, CORPSE's hands are *chefs kiss*)

"Kurogiri..." He mumbled and before I could react...

His face was inches from mine.