Chapter 67: THIS IS FRUIT PUNCH

"Blood?" I asked rather aghast at Hawk's proposition.

You see, the bird boy had oh so pleasantly decided to interrupt my lovely weekend to give me a crash course of the new idea he had.

Currently that idea sounded like an open invitation for infections, tetanus and more.

"The majority of the energy in our system is stored in our blood," He nodded, gesturing to a whiteboard he had pulled out of nowhere. "So it would make sense if that's the source of your Quirk."

"But if I can just touch things directly to control them, why should I use my blood?" I sigh, not exactly pleased at the idea of pricking myself each time I wanted to use my quirk.

He looked at me disapprovingly.

"Beecauseee someone appears entirely uncapable to limiting their energy output," he tutted, pulling down a random screen which listed the drawbacks of my Quirk.

'where is he getting all these presentation things from? We're in a training facility...?????'

Were they shoved up his as-

-

-

I WAS SAYING-!

"Thats-!"

-

-

-

I thought back to how I'd nearly passed out in the training camp, causing my lack of awareness and subsequent capture.

-

-

Then there was the constant overheating and lethargy.

Like it or not, he was right.

I sigh.

"...entirely correct..."

He gave me a pompous smirk before continuing.

'fucking birdbrain son of a-'

-

-

-

'oh god I've been hanging around Boomboomboy too much...

"But how do we know it'll even work?" I rebutt, still unrelenting. Yea the blood idra just sounded too gross.

He gave me a grin.

-

-

"Let's test it then~"

-

-

'oh fuck me...'
__________

I looked down disapprovingly as the ruby coloured bead slowly grew in size, oozing out of the pinprick that allowed it to pass skin.

Hawks then held up an aluminium can, a relatively easy material to control considering it's relatively low melting point and high maluability.

I sighed before smearing the red liquid onto the can, wanting it to turn into a nice ol middle finger statue.

-

-

-

"Real classy," Hawks rolled his eyes with a smile before tossing the statue out of the way.

"But now we know it works!" He grinned, grabbing me by the arm and pulling me further into the training room.

The next few hours were spent on testing the capabilities and versatility of this way of using my Quirk.