Chapter 63: IS THAT A STARBUCKS CAKEPOP?

"You made Denki go all Dumbki to lighten up the mood, didn't you~?" I grin, running up to a Katsuki who was mid badass walk, after handing Kirishima money back for the gear he used to rescue the Megumin wannabe. (Expurooooosion!!!)

Aizawa had just finished a rather depressing round of scolding right in front of our new dorm.

"Like hell I did-!" He sulked, stomping off a little faster.

"Oh, that was smart of you Katsuki," Shoto echoed as he appeared on the other side of the Pomeranian.

"I ALREADY SAID I FUCKING DIDN'T!!!" He hollered and stomped off, leaving me and Shoto behind.

We watch him march into the building humorously.

"I'm glad to have you two back," Shoto mutters after a bit of silence.

"I-" he stops.

I look up at him.

It wasn't like him to hesitate or overthink what to say.

"I'm sorry," he looked to the floor.

"I- I failed to save you both..."

-

-

-

'oh hell no, we just got out of the emo-roki phase, we ain't going back-!'

"It's not your fault Shoto," I grabbed his arm, interlocking it with mine as we continued walking to the new building we'd call our home for the next months.

"Besides, we're fine, both of us are," I smile down at the boy who looks ahead.

"So don't beat yourself up about it."

As we enter the main hall and towards the elevators I stop.

-

-

-

"Hey, wanna help each other decorate our rooms?"
______________

"That should do it!" I pull my palm from the wall and dust off my hands.

Shoto looks around and nods.

It truly looked like a traditional Japanese style dream. With tatami mats lining the floor and a nice coat of olive green paint on the walls, courtesy of yours truly. With my quirk it seemed like remodeling the room was a piece of cake.

"I can't believe you managed to install that traditional slidong door though," I laugh, glancing back at the wood and paper door that sealed the entrance to the balcony. "Without me seeing too."

"How did you even get it to fit?"

He looked up at me.

-

-

-

"I worked hard."

-

'ah. Of course.'

"Well time to do my room," I grin, standing up from my crouched position on the floor

He nods, following me out of his room.

We walk back to the elevator. "Forth floor, last room..." I mutter to myself as I press the upwards button.

Shoto perks up.

"That's next to Katsuki's room," he mumbles.

I quirk my head. "You memoried the rooms?" I asked as we walked into the lift.