Chapter 52: HOW HE GET A KISS KISS WITH NO LIPS?

After clearing the store of two boxes of each strawberry flavoured snack we could find, and a couple other things like a nice jar of marachino cherries, we paid and left the store. Much to the supermarket's manager who had had to deal with way too much of our screaming.

"I guess we should go meet back up with the rest," I grin, holding onto the two large plastic bags. Bakugou held onto the last one as I refused to let Todoroki carry anything else. Gotta be fair!

"Go on ahead, I need to use the toilet," Shoto waved us off as he turned into a lift lobby where the toilet was connected to.

"Oh shit, hold up!" I gasp.

"I needa get cooling packs," I groan, my shoulders slumping. I couldn't risk overheating in the summer heat in the middle of the woods.

Bakugou sighs before dumping his bag in my arms.

"I'll get them for your forgetful ass, go back first," he scratched at his hair before stomping back towards the mall.

"GET THREE BIG ONES! THANKS BABE!" I holler before walking away, laughing once it set in for him what I'd said. That flustered yell could be heard from a mile away.

As I reach the main square again, I notice a mop of green hair.

"Mi-!" I catch my voice in my throat.

'who the fuck is that behind him...?'

I squint as I notice the hooded figure in black rather uncomfortably close to the boy.

'the only person I know who dresses like that is Tokoyami...'

-

-

-

'and he sure as hell ain't one for being so close to people!'

I gently set down my bags and creep up, sitting on the opposite side of the round bench. The giant planter box with the tree in it thankfully blocking any view they had of me.

I lean back, hoping to catch anything.

'What's he-?'

-

-

-

"Oh my god! You're Ryo!" A girl's voice made me turn forwards, spotting a small group of middle school kids before me.

"You're right! He won third place right?!" The boy next to her cheered.

"U-uh I'm-" I try and quieten them down but to no avail.

I turn back and the hooded figure had already long gone.

'fuck...'

I turn back to the expectant group only for a camera to be shoved in my face. "You're more handsome than I thought! Can i have a picture?" A third girl pleads to which I relent.

I give a big smile as she snaps the photo. Before I could even straighten back up, a notebook and pen is shoved into my face.

"Could you sign this?" A brunette boy squeals and I give a small smile before scrawling on my name.

"Sorry guys, I really have to check on my-"

"Oi Bumpkin! Why the hell are the bags over he-" Bakugou stomps over, clearly not aware of the onslaught of fans headed his way.

"NO WAY!" "ITS THE GUY WHO GOT FIRST!"

-

-