Chapter 58: Mom: we have dentistry at home, Dentistry at home:

"Yamada, are you okay?" Shoji asks me as he releases me from his very tight embrace.

'Not even a reaction to my joke? Rude.'

I stumble to the floor, my knees buckling all too readily.

"I'm fine," I hold up a hand, stopping him from coming to help me up."Tired, but fine," I sigh, giving him a weak grin as I try to regain my energy.

I glanced backwards, the faint sounds of rumbling in the distance.

He must've just picked me up and ran for the hills.

I hang my head, panting slowly, my vision warping before clearing back up.

I was exhausted and I knew it, I could only hope this whole situation would fix itself soon.

"Broccoli?" I mumble as I look back up.

Shoji now had Midoriya draped over his back, the cinnamon roll was bruised and bloody, shirtless too. Seems like it was just a norm for him to be all battered and stripped like some kind of fried fish fillet.

"Damn, what happened to you?" I chuckled breathlessly as the pair walked closer.

"A villain attacked Kota but," Midoriya laughed before wincing. "I managed, but that's not important right now-!"

The broccoli boy looked me dead in my eyes.

-

-

-

"The villains are after Kacchan."
___________

"Ugh-!" Shoto leaps back, stumbling a little with the weight of another student on his back.

Long teeth jab and shatter through the ice half-and-half used as a shield.

He ducks behind another mound of ice, the area now a rugged tundra with how much Shoto had to defend himself.

"HEY FUCKER-!" Katsuki fires an explosion from beside the villain, cracking a few of the blade-like teeth.

But it wasn't enough.

More teeth fly towards the blonde as he struggles to react.

"Shit-"

-

-

-

"SAVE YOUR SHIT FOR THE TOILET, SWEET CHEEKS!"

A flash of white blurs through Katsuki's vision.

The villains long tooth explodes into a pool of molten metal.

Then he feels himself get swept off his feet.

"Try not to fall for me too hard yeah?"

His eyes meet lemon drops.

"Ryo..."

The tanned boy grins.

"The one and only!"
__________

The look on Katsuki's face was priceless, man looked somehow relieved yet enraged that he had to be saved by yours truly.

Definite picture worthy moment right there.

As he shoves himself out of my lovely bridal-style carry of him, I notice the bloody handprint I'd left on the blonde's waist. I glance down and sure enough, a large cut straight across my palm, most likely from where I'd touched the villain's weird long teeth earlier.

'Damn, sure glad Bakubitch didn't get caught by that.'

My head throbs.

"Yamada!" Shoji yelled as he and Midoriya emerge from the forest.

I grab the caramel peppermint duo and drag them back.

"Hold on, we have a plan," I shush them as a loud roar echoes from just beyond the treeline.

A ball of inky blackness barrels out from the shadows and lunges at the villain. He responds with a barrage of teeth attacks but they snap in half like store-bought spaghetti prepared by a monster

The freakish looking villain falls from the lack of his teeth holding him up.

He's swiped up by a shadowy claw mid fall.

"Stop trying to steal my- prey-!" the villain breaks loose with the help of his teeth.

But then, a single swipe from dark shadow shatters them.

"You're just an insignificant bug."

Dark shadow remarks before slamming the villain into the dirt beyond the trees, successfully taking him down.

-

"Shoto, Katsuki, your quirks-!" I hurridly call as dark shadow turns his gaze to us.

The pair swiftly engage their quirks and dark shadow shrieks as he shrinks, Tokoyami falling to the floor.

"We really are a bad match up..." Katsuki mutters towards Tokoyami as I move to help the birb boy up.

Tokoyami gives a nod and a slight smile. "Thank you for saving me," he looks around and I grin back at him.

The birb boy opens his mouth to speak but Midoriya interjects.

"The villains are after Katsuki," he warns as Shoji and I nod.

"We don't know why, but Midoriya heard from a villain he fought that they were here to kidnap Kitty Katsuki here," I add on, pointing towards the blonde. "So we came up with a plan, ahem," I prepare my best badass Snake voice.

"Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to act as Katsuki's bodyguards and escort him back to camp," I smile widely, throwing my arm around the Zuko wannabe boy beside me. "This message will self destruct in 20 seconds."

"The camp isn't too far beyond those trees," Shoji mutters, directing his gaze towards the forest to his left.

Shoto nods, doing a small hop to bring the unconcious student on his back higher up.

"If all of us surround him, that should be enough defense to stop anyone from jumping us," he agrees while we begin walking back into the woods.

'hmm, I feel like we're forgetting something...'

-

"DON'T JUST DECIDE THAT WITHOUT ME YOU FUCKERS!"

-

'Oh-'
_________________

"I don't fucking need-"

"Protection, yeah yeah, you've said it so much you sound like a sleazeball tryna convince someone to do the hanky panky without a condom..." Ryo yawns, his choice of comparison making the blonde become stunned for a second before he yells bloody murder in retaliation.

"YOU FU-"

"This is just comical now, gero," Tsuyu croaks with a grin at a rather uneasy looking Ochaco, the two having met up with and joined the group along the way. The seven of them now made up the Bakugou escort squad, much to the boy's displeasure.

"You sure you don't want me to take over?" Ryo asks the candycane coloured boy, gesturing at the 1B student on hs back.

Shoto shakes his head with a small smile.

"You've done a lot more than me," he turns his gaze forward for a second.

"I can handle this-"

-

-

And in that second, Ryo disappeared from his side.