Chapter 70: Sumimasen- AAAAAAHHHHH

"GOOD GOD, NAH I'LL WALK MYSELF OUT-" I screeched, slapping a hand over my eyes as my blonde senior slowly sank into the floor.

Now why did I do this?

Mans was BUTT NAKED.

AND I AINT HERE FOR NONE OF THESE EXPOSITIONIST KINKY MOFOS AT 8AM.

-

-

-

Then a hand wrapped around my ankle and tripped me.

I fell flat on my face.

"I JUST GOT MY ASS BEAT BY A NAKED GUY, FUCK ME." I groan, flipping over onto my back.

"No thanks," I hear the ever so pissy voice of a certain blonde.

"Rude."

I sigh, moving to drag myself off the floor when two hands shoot into view. I pause, looking up to see both of my sleepover buddies with their hands outstretched to help me up.

'oh no! Who on earth should I choose-???'

Is what I would say if this were some shoujo manga where I was the plain protagonist torn between the boy next door and resident bad boy.

BUT I WAS NOT.

THIS AINT SHOUJO, THIS IS PATRICK.

Before either, specifically Katsuki, could retract their hand, I grabbed onto them both.

I see the blonde roll his eyes while the ghost of a smile plays on Icyhot's lips.

Absolutely adorable both of them were, so I did the only logical move.

-

-

-

I yanked their arms like I was a horny 14 year old strangling their goose.

Its in glorious slow motion as their eyes widen while they stumble forward. I could practically hear Ave Maria as the pair are thrown off balance, tumbling to the floor beside me.

And for those two seconds, to see the look on bomb bomb bakudan's face?

WORTH IT.

I sprang to my feet and made a mad dash for the other end of the training hall, the blonde bimbo in hot pursuit, as evidenced by the ever approaching sound of EXPUROSION!

"Hey there, you might wanna slow down-!" The naked guy from before appears before me and a dread fills my system.

"AGH NO MY EYES-!" I try to dodge yet seem to contact something for a split second.

And for that split second I brace myself for a sudden and nasty collision...

-

-

-

But nothing happens.

I fly straight past the guy but Katsuki isn't so lucky.

He tries his best to reverse thrusters but still ends up with a face full of nudist moobs.

I collapse in a fit of giggles while the blonde boy's face had turned so red he seemed like he would implode.

I could practically hear the screaming in his head as he kind of just stands there, soulessly.
____________

"So he passed through you, whats the big deal?" Nejire chirped, the big three in the middle of observing 1A's super move training session. "Things pass through you all the time."

"When I want them to," Mirio sighed, poking a finger onto his chest before allowing it to pass through him. "It was almost like he activated my quirk without me knowing..." He muttered under his breath.

"Maybe you trained too much this week," Nejire suggested, laying a comforting hand on the boy's shoulders while Amajiki nodded softly.

Mirio sighed, giving his chest another poke.

"Maybe..."
____________

"That is so incredibly unpleasant..." I mumble under my breath as the taste of iron floods my mouth.

Behind me was a cacophany of noises from a series of explosions to battle cries and even shitty super move names.

Everyone was hard at work so it was about time I joined in.

Blood dripped from my hand which I promptly smeared on the floor beneath me.

I sucked in a breath and shattered the concrete floor, knocking the Ectoplasm copy I was training with off balance.

Grabbing onto this chance, I lunge forward and grab onto the copy.

I didn't really know what I wanted to do for my supermove, I just knew I needed to work on my manipulation of living tissue.

So thats all I thought, about trying to warp or change him in some way.

-

-

-

I sure wasn't expecting this.

The copy let out a silent gasp as a series of sickening cracks filled the air.

Then, cream coloured rods pierced through the copy's skin, ripping through inky black flesh.

No.

That was bone.

I flinch and jump back as the copy crumples to the floor in a gnarled mass before liquidating into nothing.

Panic causes the sound of my breathing to fill my ears, at least until I realise that the reason for this was that the room had gone deathly quiet.

"What the fuck..." Katsuki murmurs from behind me as I can only look at my hands in terror.

"What did I-" I mutter to myself as I feel my knees buckling.

Then someone grabs onto me from behind.

"Hey man you alright?" Denki asks as he steadies me.

The eyes of my classmates pierce into me. Were they stares of judgement?

Or even...fear?

I swallow spit as I force a normal expression on my face. "Yeah... That was... Unexpected." I mutter.

"I'll say!" Mina chimed in from around the corner, causing me to jump a little. "That scared the bejeezus outta me!"

Kirishima piled on as he peaked up from a platform beneath me. "Hey but as long as no one got hurt."

"But damn I didn't know you could do that!" Sero and a majority of the class seemed almost in awe as I slowly leaned off Denki's support.

"Yeah well," I stared down at my bleeding hands.

"Neither did I..."

I see a pair of hands reach for mine and lock eyes with Shouto until-

"Teach, I'm gonna bring Ryo to the infirmary," Denki shoyted over to an approaching Ectoplasm.

The teacher looks me up and down before giving him the all clear and we leave the rest of the class behind.

"Do you think he'll be okay?" Sero asked having somehow gathered with Kirishima, Katsuki and a few others.

"I sure hope so, that can't have been food for anyone's mental state..." Mina sighed.

As if on queue, Shouto and Katsuki shared a glance.