Chapter 69: hehe 69 wink wonk

"What the fuck is this?" Katsuki frowned, pulling my arm out from under me, making my face fall onto the bed.

"Hey-! Oh that," I glance over at my hand still in his grip, a scabbed over large cut over my palm. "I was trying out a new Quirk activation method."

"Why would you need to cut yourself for that bullshit?" Katsuki clicked his tongue, dropping my hand as he slid off the bed and and ventured further into his room.

"Blood activation? Like Vlad King?" Shoto guesses as he continues raking the fluffy towel through my wet hair.

Now why was this lovely man of a man drying my hair for me?

Cause he said, and I quote, "you've worked hard today, let me take care of you".

LIKE SHSBSBSBSBDBDB???!?!?!????

ryo.exe has stopped responding.

"Yeah actually, it helps with controlling my energy output and it finally let's me control a few things simultaneously," I grin to which Katsuki just snorts.

"Yeah, it helps you gain an infection too," he muses, walking back over, first aid kit in hand.

"I guess I'll have to hurry and catch up to you on that..." Shoto muttered, still sounding upset at how the training camp hadn't gotten him to the point of dual wielding his quirks.

Katsuki wrenches my hand back over but I'm already prepared, my other arm ready to prop me up in it's stead.

He pulls out a cotton pad with the unmistakable scent and sting of alcohol. I hiss, trying to pull my hand back but to no avail. "Stop fucking wriggling dumbass," he scolds as he finally puts down the demon liquid soaked cotton pad, pulling out some medical tape instead. He tears a piece off and uses it to keep my wound covered, not bothering with any more dressing considering the bleeding had long stopped.

"There, and find another place to cut next time," he sighs, packing up the small box of medical supplies. "The hand has a shit ton of nerves in it so it hurts a shit ton more than other places," he mumbles as he goes to replace the box in it's storage location.

"Aww you do care~" I muse and he almost grumbles as he plops back onto the bed. Though he had a point. It hurt like a mofo to slice my palm open, I couldn't imagine doing it on the daily.

"What about here?" Shoto moves his hands forward to bring them into my view. Slowly he brings his left index finger to point at the fleshy area behind the base of his right thumb.

I blink.

"Oh, I can do like an Eren Jaeger activation? Hell yeah," is what I said when in reality...

-

-

-

SHOTO'S HANDS.

HOLY SHIT THEY'RE GORGEOUS.

MAAM??? THIS IS ILLEGAL.

"That's still the hand but it's better than straight on your palm," Shoto adds and Katsuki's lack of retaliation showed his approval.

I shook myself out of Simp Mode™, and glanced at my own hand in contemplation...

-

-

-

Then I bit it.

-

"Ryo-!" "YOU IDIOT-!"
_____________

After a thorough berating from Katsuki and gentle patching up from Shoto, we all piled onto the bed.

It sure was nice to have some body warmth to combat the outside chill.

"We need a bigger fucking bed..." Katsuki grumbled into his pillow.

"We could use a futon," I hum, burying my face into Shoto's stomach as it was now my turn to act as the duvet. "Shoto uses one so we could switch to his room."

"I like my own damn room," the blonde bitch grumbles once more.

-

-

-

"But fine."

I grin as the room slowly falls silent.

-

-

"Poop."

-

-

-

"POOP."

-

-

-

"F E C A L M A T T E R-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Katsuki groans, flipping unhappily under me, making me almost roll onto him.

"But I'm not tiredddd," I whine, my face now perfectly positioned over his.

"W-why should I FUCKING CARE-?!" He seemed almost flustered as he turned away.

"I've learnt that the sooner you satisfy him, the faster he leaves you alone," Shoto Todoroni whispers to Katsuki who only frowns deeper.

I grin.

Katsuki grumbles beneath his breath. "Fine, what the fuck do you want?"

"Your lov-"

"No."

I sigh.

Then I think for a bit before speaking, albeit hesitantly.

-

-

-

"How big them tiddie-"

*BOOM*
_____________

Shorter chapter today as I'm kinda busy recently BUT FEAR NOT, I SHALL DO MY BEST TO RELEASE THE NECT CHAPTER SOON!

Love,
Ari

P.s. enjoy the fluff!

-

-

-

...for now...

*cue manic laughter*