Chapter 3: peanut butter jelly time~

"DIEEEEEE!!!!"

'die.'

Bakugou wound back, hurling the ball as hard as he could as an explosion lit the space between his palm and the surface of the ball. Just like that, the sphere disapeared. 'explosions huh? Definitely fits him.'

705.2 metres, the number displayed on Mr Aizawa's phone.

"Ahh, now I'm all fired up..." I mutter under my breath, shaking out my hands and feet, trying to rid that annoying buzz that was now building up inside me. "That looks fun!" Sero cheered from beside me.

I almost agree with him.

""It looks fun" huh?"

Uh oh, thats a teacher's nono voice.

Sero my dude, you done fked up.

"You have three years to become a hero. Will you have that sort of attitude the whole time?" A grin spread across his face.

'mother, I'm scared... come pick me up...'

"Alright then, the person who comes in last place in all eight tests," he took a pause, letting the eerie silence of the typically noisy outdoors add all the more impact into his words.

"Will be judged to have no potential and expelled."

-

-

-

'OH THATS A BIIIG OOF...'

"HUH?!?!?!" The class cried from around me as I plugged my ears a split second too late.

"We're free to do what we want about the circumstances of our students." His typically relaxed features lit up with a challenging smirk.

'So basically we're fucked...

-

-

Yeouch...'

"Welcome, to UA...!" He spoke in a tone louder than I'd ever heard him use.

Not that it was louder than the volume of some shoujo character confessing to some hot guy under a cherry tree with a love letter...

-

Hawks has weird taste in anime okay?

'well,'

I pull my elbow over my head, stretching my triceps.

'I'd better give it my all then!'

The following conversations went in one ear and out the other. Something about McDonalds and Plus Ultra. Still the annoying buzz wasn't leaving my system, it was getting stronger. 'I wanna go! I wanna do it now!' I found myself thinking, now practically hopping on the spot.

Seemed like I wasn't the only one either, everyone else seemed to be rearing to go too.

'alright! Lets do this!'

_________

First up, 50m dash.

I kicked off my shoes and stood by the start line, next to a very French sounding guy and a very pink, alien looking girl. We all stood in preperation as the timer leading to our start signal ticked down.

Right as the beep sounded I dug my feet into the track, causing it to ripple and carry me forwards. I took a little longer at the starting line than the other two but passed them around the halfway mark, flying past the speedometer. The time was beeped out but I couldn't quite hear it with all the wind howling in my ears. I'd put a little too much oomph into it and was now being sent a little too far for my liking.

In the end I had to resort to a bumpy front roll to rid myself of the excess velocity.

I splayed out on my butt, legs stuck out in front of me. I'd covered nearly 75 metres in total. Kaminari, who was set to be my recording buddy ran over with my test sheet. "You went a little too far, huh?" He laughed, clapping me on my back.

"What can I say? I'm an over achiever!" I grin, dusting the dirt off my clothes as I got to my feet.

"Well it paid off! Your time was good, check it out! 4.07 seconds!" He waved the gridded paper in my face and sure enough, my time had been about a second above average. Then I heard a tongue click.

I looked over my shoulder just to see a spiky haired blond trudging away from me.

'u jelly?'

______

Next up, softball toss.

'well my original was around 60m? So lets say 600m with a quirk, give or take.'

So I did a couple things. Seeing as the only rule was not to leave the circle, I was right in assuming that altering the ball's shape was fair game. I adjusted the shape, changing the structure of the leather of the ball to form a shape similar to that of a dart. I then increased its density to allow it more velocity while in flight.

Then I wound back to throw it.

Then my last thing, using as large a puff of air as I could conjure to propell it. I threw the now strangely shaped ball sending it to a nice 690m.

'I'f I recall, Bakugou sent it to around 700m, and the cute brunette got an infinity... sigh...'

Then came the repeated side steps and long jump.

I premtively set up walls of track on either side of the line, using my familiarity with combat in confined spaces to wall jump from each wall with one foot. The other would touch the ground to allow for the jumps to actually count as side steps.

Didn't do too shabby though, cleared the sandbox in the long jump too thanks to using a platform made from the ground before the sandbox to carry me over it.

Then came the strictly physical tests where my quirk didn't help too much like pull ups and sit ups. Sadly I wasn't allowed to assist myself with my quirk as it was too similar to say using a stepstool in pullups. Still I held my own rather well, beating out Kaminari and just barely losing out to Kirishima.

__________

Lastly, grip strength.

Well I'll be fair, what I did may or may not have been kinda cheating.

I wrapped my hand around the grips and pushed, using my quirk to bond the material of the grips together.The scale began to flip out, Kaminari had basically gotten the hell out of dodge already. I melded the metal closer and closer together until finally-

SNAP

The machine broke along its pivot from the tension.

"At least you went last..." Kaminari muttered, walking back over towards me, a big fat infinity on my score sheet.

I really don't think thats how force works but at least now I had a nice score on my sheet like the zero gravity girl.

'Well then, its time for the results...'

"I wonder who's in last place..." Kaminari thought aloud, voicing my own thoughts.