Chapter 11: Shut yer trap!

"Today's training will be a little different." I perked up at his words.

"You'll have three instructors. Me, All Might and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you."

'three instructors? What kind of-'

"Sir? What kind of training is this?"

Why thank you Sero, you blessed child.

"Rescue," Aizawa replied curtly, holding up a blue sign.

'Where'd he pull that out of...?'

"You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that." I grinned at his words.

My quirk Manipulation was great for this kind of stuff so naturally I was a little excited. It seemed like the class shared my sentiment as it was now buzzing with intent chatter.

We were allowed to choose between our hero costumes and PE uniform so naturally I chose the costume. Hey, I looked good in that costume. Not wearing it would be like forcing Misa to wear a T-shirt and khakis...

Ugh the horror.

"Hey Bakubaku, I've thought about this for a while now and..." I began, shutting my locker as I turned to face the blond who had just put on his mask. "Why are your kneepads so sharp? Won't you accidentally injure someone with that?" I tap my heels on the floor as I await his response, making sure my boots were tight enough.

"So I can kill with my knees."

-

-

-

What?

-

-

-

That's-

-

-

-

"BWAHHAAHAA-" I coughed into my hands as his face grew red.

"WHAT?! GOT A PROBLEM YOU COUNTRY BUMPKIN?!" He seethed, slamming his own locker shut as he fumed.

"N-no no, it's just so... ITS SUCH A YOU THING TO SAY!" I try my best to stop laughing as he frowns even more, clicking his tongue and turning away from me.

"Oh, speaking of country bumpkin," Kaminari turned to face me, having just put on his transmitter. "I've noticed this for a while but, you speak in the Kansai dialect right?" It seemed this topic gained the interest of Kirishima and Sero as well. I nod.

"Yeah, I mean I was born somewhere in Hyogo so I got used to it," I made up a quick lie. To be honest I didn't know where I was born, I just woke up speaking in this accent so I kept it.

So how did I know Hyogo used the Kansai dialect?

Lets just say a pair of fox twins and a black haired volleyball player that slouches too much and definitely does weed told me so.

"Its a lot smoother than how we speak here, huh?" Sero nodded, pulling his helmet over his head.

"I like it! It sounds super manly!" Kirishima did his signature pose as he pounded both fists together.

"Really? I always thought it was a more femanine sounding accent."

"Sounds stupid," Bakugou spat, shutting his locker.