•35•

"Thank god that is over." Greg complains as we walk outside to the back yard. Bobby set up a big fire for everyone to roast marshmallows and stuff, I can't wait.

"It wasn't that bad." I smile. "It was fun."

"That?" He points behind him. "That was horrid. I'm sorry you had to see it."

"I didn't grow up in the best places, so that? That was great." I say more to my own world than Greg.

"Hey! Trying to steal my girl or something?" Niall rushes up to me and wraps his arms around my stomach from behind, living me up and spinning us.

"Heh, I see what you did there." Greg grins. Niall awkwardly carries me over to a lawn chair and sits down, placing my petite body in his lap.

This is so weird, I think. how someone can make such an impact on your life in such a short period of time. This time two moths ago, I would have been screaming if Niall were to do this to me.

"What are you thinking about?" Niall whispers softly in my ear, so no one else can hear. "Your smiling to yourself. not that I don't like your smile, but.."

"Shut up." I giggle and seat his chest. "I'm just thinking about, I don't know. Us?"

"Mm" he leaves a small trail of kisses down my neck, stopping when Ally, the youngest cousin comes and sits next to us. "To be continued."

"Sure, sure." I twist my body to face his slightly and pat his head. He scrunched up his nose and takes both my wrists in his hands guiding them away from him.

"Pst!" Ally whispers my way. "Pst!"

"Yeah?" I lean over to her, still sitting on Niall's lap.

"I need to tell you a secret." She whispers, looking around as to check if anyone is watching, and when she catches Niall's eye, he quickly diverts his attention elsewhere. I nod for her to continue. She stand up in her knees and cups her hands around my ear. "You're pretty, and Niall thinks so too."

"Really?" I gasp. She nods, then looks at Niall and runs away. I laugh and so does Niall.

"She's not the best secret teller." he shakes his head. "And your not pretty, your gorgeous." He corrects and pulls me down with him to lean back in the chair. I whine and try to sit up, but his strong arms hold me in place.

"I'll scream." I warn.

"Darlin, later." He snickers. I roll my eyes at his odd behavior. He has been a lot more sweet since we got to Ireland. And judging by what he's saying, he either he is acting for his family, or he wants some action, which he isn't going to be getting any time soon.

"Everyone!" Bobby clanks on his glass to get our attention. "I would like to say a few words. As much as I hate you all," we all laugh at his jokes. "Ever single person in this backyard is my family. And we have a new member," he points to me and I blush "and I love her already. I love you all, and I'm so glad that everyone of you could be here for this 2014 Christmas."

Maura suddenly stands up from beside us and steps in front of the charge that Blondie and I are sharing. She lends me her hand and I take it. Niall reluctantly let's go of my and let's me go with her and she holds my hand until we reach Bobby.

"To family." She looks at me with soft eyes, no doubt remembering my break down.

"To family!" Bobby repeats. Soon enough, everybody has stood up, even the youngest, with their glass and yelled the two words. All but me.

Niall comes toward me and wraps his strong arm around my waist, his other is occupied with a red solo cup. "To you." he whispers in my ear. I smile and rest my had on his shoulder while standing.