•44•

Quick A/N... add me on snapchat (: Tracy.Lee99 or use the barcode thing above ^.^

"I don't want to."

"This was your idea."

"So?"

"Just get inside the damn house. I'll be right behind you I promise." Niall assures me. I groan but slip out of the car. Niall is there before I'm even all the way out to take my hand. I intertwine our fingers as we walk up the sidewalk and into my house. I am tempted to knock, because I'm breaking the news that I'm not going to be living here anymore. This doesn't even feel like my house.

As promised, Niall stayed next to me the whole time.

"What do I owe the visit?" My father asks as he sees us walk in. I smile a him and pull on Blondie's hand, brining us into the kitchen where my dad stands.

"I just wanted to thank you." I tell him.

"Don't." He says. "I couldn't stand the thought if you leaving me. I did what I had to do."

"And apologize." I add. "I did what I had to, too. I couldn't stand the though of Niall in the jailhouse." Blondie squeezes my hand.

"Yeah. It's not fun in there." He adds.

"But can we talk? I just want to know why you did it?" He directs the question towards Niall. We take a seat at the dining room table and Dad sits across from us.

"I love her Mason." I smile at his words. "I loved her sines she was fifteen and you hated me. You wouldn't let me visit the hospital, or here, when she got better. You wouldn't let me anywhere near her so what else was I supposed to do? If I went and introduced myself to her, and we came home together, you would ban me from her. I had no other choice."

My dad grins, and stress at Niall with a twinkle in your eye. "I didn't like you- no. But now? You've changed Horan. I like a dedicated man. And as dedicated as you are, I'm okay with you. For now."

"Well," I breathe with a smile. "That's great, because we have something to tell you." Niall takes my hand again and smiles genuinely at me.

"Please tell me you're not pregnant." My dad's eyes widen.

"W-what?" I choke. "No! God no." He let's out a sigh, relieved.

"Thanks." Niall rolls his eyes playfully.

"Not yet." I assure him. He gives me a half smile and squeezes my hand again.

"Well, what's the big news then?"

"Blondie asked me to move in with him yesterday." I explain.

Dad didn't really react. His eyes went wide for a second but he was quick to cover it up. He looked to Niall and back to me. "Well, congrats I guess."

"You're not mad?" I ask with wide eyes. Niall give me a looks as if to say don't push it but I'm already half way there.

"Well, Evy." My dad sighs. "I've learned in the last week that there is nothing that is going to keep you away from him. And you're eighteen. I trust your decisions." I let out a sigh of relief and smile at Blondie.

"Well, I guess we should start getting your stuff." Blondie smiles at me. "If you wanna get going right away, that is."

"Yeah, yeah. Of course." I smile. "

"So do you guys need help or..?"

"Don't you have to go to work?" I ask. "sorry." I immediately add.

"It's okay. I know I work a lot." He let's out. "But I do, sadly. New case just opened and I have to close yours." He playfully growls at me.

"Thank you." I say softly and Niall nods.