•39•

I held onto the necklace I haven't taken off since christmas, and try to calm myself down on the way back to the complex. Alex doesn't know how to feel about the situation. He wanted him gone for a while, and still feels bad about what happened to me, but he has seen me with Niall. He knows I love him and I don't think I can handle being without him.

The drive is silent. Everyone is caught up in their own thoughts. My tears have stopped flowing but if I talked I would surely cry. We all know that feeling.

When we arrive, I'm out first and I run in. My dad told me he wanted me home tonight, but like that's going to happen after what he did.

I waste no time in running up to Niall's room. I put on one of his t-shirts and slip in the covers of his bed. His scent is still on the pillow, I mean it was only last night we were in here.

"Evanna," Liam knocks on the door lightly.

"Come in." I sniffle. He slowly pens the door and steps in, taking his time in reaching me.

"I know you're drunk as shit right now, but we have to do something. You have to call your dad and-" he stops to think and takes a seat on the edge of Niall's bed. "And come up with a story that it wasn't Niall."

"I've already done that Liam." I groan. "But thanks to my favorite cousin Kyle he has proof." I say sarcastically. "But I'm gonna call my dad alright." I reach for my phone and dial his number.

"Are you sure while your drunk?" Liam always has to be the responsible one.

"I'm eighteen I can do what I want." I press call on my phone and wait for Mason to pick up. He can't be too busy, sending my boyfriend to jail and all.

"Evanna." he answers. I put it on speaker.

"Mason."

"First name, huh?"

"How could you do that to me?" I say shyly. "He was everything I had and now that's gone too."

"What about me? And Alex. I like Alex." Don't even try to go there.

"I never had you, if you haven't noticed. you're always busy and I was always alone. Yes I have Alex. Alex has a girlfriend who he loves very much and I'm not getting in the way of that, I don't even like him. He is my best friend and that's all."

"Well, now you have me and I'm not going anywhere."

"You said that before." I roll my eyes. "It lasted about a week."

"Well, that can really change. I have your kidnapper in custody and everything will be fine again." Liam's eyes widen.

"Fine? Believe me Mason, I will find a way to get him out. He is a superstar, and everyone is going to be on my side."

"Not the judge when we show him Kyle's video." Liam rips the phone out of my hand and puts it close to his ear.

"Niall has never hurt anyone, he is a good person and he kidnapped Evanna only to gain her love back. He never meant any harm and I swear to god that he is going to get out of there within the week." He growls and hangs up. He angrily wipes the tear from his eyes and walks out of Niall's bedroom without another word.

I know how it works in the prison, I had friends who went. I dial the number that I thought I would never type again and wait for the attendant to answer.

"London Prison, how may I help you." (This name was totally made up because I'm too lazy to google London prisons.)

"I'm looking for an inmate by the name of Niall Horan. Is he reliving calls yet?" I ask as clearly as I can with my shaky voice.