•42•

I just wanna say real quick that I miss Zayn, and in my mind he will always be a member of One Direction. For the sake of this fictional story, Zayn will remain apart of it.

Enjoy chapter 42 (: {i can't believe I've gotten this far in the book omg thank you guys for not giving up on it}

_____________________

"What?" I am wide awake in three seconds flat. "Really?"

"Yes Evanna." He sounds rushed. "Meet me at the jailhouse." and without another word my dad hangs up the phone. I stare at the blank screen for a few seconds before I actually stand up and get dressed. I put on jeans and one of Niall's hoodies.

Rushing into Harry's room, which is the closest to the one I was previously in, I open his door and turn on his light.

"Harry!" I whisper yell and shake him. "Harry," he doesn't wake so I grab his thick blankets and pray to god that he has clothes on. I rip off the blankets, and his lower area is covered (thank god) and he is still asleep. I flip him off, even though he can't see and walk into his connected bathroom, filling up a small cup with ice cold water.

Walking back over to his bed, I grin. He is going to hate me.

I slowly tip the cup, only a drop of water hitting his face. Then another, and another until I spill the whole cups' contents into Harry's curls.

He jolts away and looks around the room with wide eyes. "What the hell?!"

"Come on!" I laugh. "Let's go."

"Wait what?"

"My dad called." I bite my lip and back out of his room. "We have to go."

Harry doesn't care that I spilt cold water on him anymore. There on his face is one of the most brightest smirks I've ever seen. "Have you woken the others yet?"

"No... you get Zayn and I'll get Liam and Louis." I start out of his room but he stops me.

"No, you get Zayn. He is scary." I roll my eyes but give him a thumbs up and make my way into the bedroom that no one wants to go in the mornings. Let's just say Zayn is a heavy sleeper and he likes it that way.

"Zayn." I sing, walking up beside his sleeping body. "Wake up." The only reply I get is a soft fart. "Oh come on." I groan. I get closer to him again and sing a little tune in his ear. "Wakey wakey eggs and bakey."

"Eggs?" He says, still asleep.

"Uh... yes! Yeah it's almost noon and I made breakfast for everyone." I lie. "Get dressed and come downstairs." Zayn finally opens his eyes and nods.

Why does food wake people up?

"Ev!" Louis rushes to me, I'm ugly plaid jama pants and a white shirt, once I'm out of Zayns room. "Are you serious?"

"Look at my call log if you don't believe me." I smile. "We are getting him out."

"This is amazing." Louis cries. "Oh god, I missed the little asshole."

"Me too." I almost cry. Almost. "Zayn is coming." I wipe my pants. "You guys go get dressed and meet me downstairs." Everyone nods and I make my way down there and turn on the lights as I go.

"You lied to me." A deep voice startles me. "There are no eggs." Zayn emerges from the shadows of the kitchens and glares in my direction.

I fold my arms. "Well, if scrambled eggs are better than getting Niall out of jail then you stay here." I offer and turn away from him, teasing.