•6•

Even when the tears stop and my breathing is normal agian, Niall won't let me go. Every time his grip losses the slightest, I try to wiggle out of his arms but his grip only tightens. It's like he is afraid to let go of me.

I decide just to give up. I am not going anywhere anytime soon. I sigh but relax in his arms. He rests his chin on my shoulder and I cringe.

"What will it take to make you trust me?" Blondie sighs.

"Take-"

"I'm not taking you home."

"I was gonna say outside but whatever." I let my head fall back on his chest and close my eyes. "Being trapped down here for a week isn't fun." Yeah, thousands of girls would love to be in my situation right now and I would gladly hand it over if I could but I can't.

"All you want is to go outside?"

"Well that's all I want in the current moment. I'm sure tomorrow I'll ask you to take me home again." I chuckle. "Wait. I want a shower too. Maybe some pajamas and I need more clothes."

"How about you take a shower and I'll get you a pair of sweats to wear?" Niall fixes his posture and turns me, his left arm is now on my back, holding me up bridal style, only sitting on a couch. I am small but this is making me feel tiny.

"Ewe gross I'm not going to wear you're clothes."

"I knew you were going to say that." Blondie smiles down at me as he begins to move towards the edge of the couch. I move to stand up myself but Niall has other plans. He lifts me up and puts me down in front if the bathroom door. "I'll see if Eleanor or Perrie left any clothes here. We can go shopping tomorrow for stuff okay?"

"I thought you were going to break into my house and take my clothes?" I raise and eyebrow and lean in the bathroom doorway.

"Well, I'm assuming that your dad is mourning and he is going to be in you're room, looking around so if he noticed clothes are gone things might get bad." He explains.

"Good point." I grumble. "Very good point." I roll my eyes and shut the bathroom door.

After I shower, Niall as promised brought me some of Eleanor's clothes. A pair of high waisted shorts and a plain blue crop top. I think Niall just wants to see some cleavage, asshole. I put on the clothes anyways, and brush out my wet hair before shutting the light out and leaving the bathroom.

Blondie stares for a few second before pulling himself out of his trans and reaching for my hand. I hesitate weather or not I should take it, but sooner or later, I find our hands together, intertwined. This is so wrong. But it feels... right in a way.

Blondie smiles at our intertwined fingers before pulling me up the stairs. "Okay, close you're eyes."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

"Only if you tell me why."

"Oh my god." He rolls his eyes, groaning. "I don't want you to see where the front door is." I laugh, but cover my eyes.

"It's not like I'd make it anywhere anyways." I grin. I'm just so happy to finally see the sun again. Blondie leads me a few steps in, I don't know what direction, and I hear the back door slide open.

"Okay, step down." I do as I'm told, and the sliding door shuts. "Okay. Open your eyes." He smiles.

We are in his backyard, obviously. It's not very big but it's covered in trees so I can't really see past the fence, I'm okay with that. I take a deep breath in and spread my arms, letting the suns heat touch my cold skin.

"Let's stay here all day." I grin. "I missed this." Niall smiles back at me and sits on one of his lawn chairs. I follow after him and relax in the sun.

Later that day, Niall let me start to take pictures. I took a lot of nature shots and selfies.

"I'm making dinner so no more snacks." Niall laughs as he rips the Oreo box from my hands.

"Uggggg" I whine and lean my head back. "Hey! I remember this one time when I was little, me and Alex had Oreo wars and we had to eat as many as we could from the other guys package." I laugh and lean my head back in the sun.

"Really now?" Blondie smiles.

"Yeah, it was so much fun." I laughed. "We got sick afterwards but it was worth it. Any time with Alex is, really." I sigh. "I miss Alex."

"So, what do you think about going to the store tomorrow?" Niall asks, ignoring my comment about Alex. I know he feels bad about taking me away from him. Deep down inside him, that sorrow is there. I can feel it.

"Really?!" I ask him wide eyed. "Like to a store with real people?" I sit back up and look him in the eyes.

"Am I not a real person?" he playfully smirks.

"No." I roll my eyes. "I haven't even met Louis and Zayn yet, Liam won't talk to me and you are keeping Harry away from me. I need human contact beside my captor." I complain.

"Uh... okay well you can't talk to people..." he trails off. "But at least you're getting out of the basement." He shrugs.

"Yeah, Blondie I guess you're right." I sigh. "I promise not to talk to anyone."

"Really? Your just going to do it that easy?" he raises his eyebrow.

"Niall can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"Have you ever been chloroformed?" I say blankly looking into his eyes. He scoots back just a little and raises his eyebrow.

"No..."

"Okay well I can tell you that it sucks and it's scary and you just feel utterly helpless. And I also know that if I do anything wrong you might just do it again and I don't want to go through that a second time." I explain. "Now go cook me some food I'm hungry."

"Oh, she's bossy too." He smirks but stands up from his chair. "I'll be right back don't go anywhere."

"There's no where to go smart ass." I roll my eyes. He shrugs and shuts the door behind his as he goes inside to get the meat that his is going to BBQ. I get out my phone again and get the camera app ready for when Niall comes back out. Let's see if I can get any silly faces out of him.

"Okay, I got ribs and chicken, I know you are probably going to want chicken." Blondie says as he comes outside with a plate of raw meats. I take a few pictures and look at them laughing. "What's so funny?" Blondie smiles and looks at me behind his shoulder as he puts the meat on the grill.

"Your face." I laugh even harder at my stupid comeback but any laughter I can get in this situation, I'll take.

"Hey, my face is fabulous, thank you." Blondie says and pulls a funny face. I smile and shake my head. This is so weird. I'm outside in my kidnappers back yard having a laugh with him while he makes me food.

Why am I letting this happen?

Because you like talking to him?

No. Shut up.

✖️✖️✖️✖️

Read my new story "dear Niall," voters and commenters will get a dedication !