•11•

As I lay on this stupid bed and ponder about ways to get out of here, Niall pounds on the door. I block him out as I lay there, unwilling to speak to anyone. Even Harry, the only one I can call my friend here.

I was the smart one in this situation. I took Niall's key from the top of the door and locked myself in here. And I know I was complaining about being locked in here not only a few hours ago, but I was this close to escaping. I was so happy. My hope was at the top of the world to the core of the earth in a matter of seconds.

"Evanna!" Niall screams from the other side of the door.

What if I stop eating? Blame it on depression? I would have to go to the hospital but let's face it, I love food.

What about giving Niall the silent treatment? It won't get me out of here but it will piss him off. Ugh, I can't do that because he will say something stupid and then I'm gonna have to yell at him.

Just face it Evanna. You're never getting out of here.

Shut the hell up.

I will get out of here. I promise myself Im gonna get out of here.

"Evanna open the damn door!" He screams. I laugh sarcastically.

"Take me home!" I scream back. He stays Silent. "There's something we have in common! We both don't wanna do what the other asks." I roll my eyes and continue to stare at the ceiling.

"Evanna, I swear to god! Open the damn door!" I laugh at him as he starts to pound on the wall again.

What does he need anyways? I mean, unless he is about to take me home, I don't want to look at his stupid face.

"Shut up, you're giving me a headache." I groan and roll over on the bed, burying my head into the pillow.

"Ev, please." This time his voice is soft and gentle. That's a first.

"What do you want?" I whine.

"I want you to come out of the damn room." His voice is muffled but I still hear him clearly. "Come on. You can't starve yourself. You need to eat and it can't be fun in there all by yourself."

I perk up at the mention of food.

I lift my head from the pillow quickly, letting my hair fall over my face as I roll back onto my back. Should I open the door? Yeah, I just won't give him the keys back. Tell him I lost them or something.

I take a deep breath and grab the key to the door and put it in the bottom of my bra, before actually opening the door.

"Finally." Niall sighs and grabs me by the hips, bringing me into his chest.

I just stand there awkwardly as he holds me with passion.

"I thought you were never going to open that door." He sighs.

"Well I did. Where's the food?"

Blondie rolls his eyes before taking my non injured hand and leads me into the small kitchen in the basement. There were three boxes of pizza, with my favorite toppings. Pineapple and pepperoni.

"Bon appétit." Blondie smirks. I glare at him but push past him. I just grab an entire box and go back into the bedroom. "Hey!" He calls and runs after me. "Whoa. Stop, please." He grabs my arm which makes me come to a halt.

"Let go of me Blondie." I growl and rip my arm out of his grip.

"Back to the nick name?" He smiles, taking a step towards me.

"What do you want?" I say in a monotone as I stare at him, shifting my weight to one foot.

"Well... I- I thought that we could sit out here and spend some time together." Blondie blushes and looks at the wall behind me.

Stockholm Syndrome |n.hOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara