•49•

Niall's pov.

I set the house on fire. Why do you think I chose the shittiest house one block? I didn't want to pay for such a sweet luxury if I was just going to set fire to it. Two days later.

the body on the ground that Evanna saw was a fake. I burnt some sheets and layed them on the ground to make her think it was a body. With the drugs I gave her, when she woke up I know she would be halucinating. Or if she truly thinks she wasn't then I will just tell her that that is what the drugs made her do. She will not be happy about the drug thing.

"Evanna was tired." I said. "she took a nap, and that's when I left. I went to go get a few things from the store and when I came back, there wasn't a house to come back to, or my girlfriend." I cried, and sobbed, and begged the police to get her out of there. But she was 'dead' and there was nothing they could do.

Her dad didn't show up to the scene till later. I stayed there all night, just staring at the burnt house, playing my part. I know Evanna is safe, and nothing will happen to her where she is.

Mason sat down next me, a bundle of flowers in his hand. "She was so happy with you." He said. "Sad that it had to end like this. So soon." He sobs. "We need to plan a funeral."

I cry with him, playing my part. It's not hard, really. I loved Evanna. I love her so much and only want her to be safe. That is why I did this again.

It's because I want her. All to myself. I can't stand the thought of another man looking at her the way only I can. So I took her away, to a place where only me and Harry know about. To a place no one will ever see her. Where only I can have her.

"Hey, we came as soon as we heard." The boys run up to me. Alex is with them. I jump into my friends arms, crying on their shoulders, being sad. Harry had a blank expression on his face. "Its okay." Liam told him. Harry just nodded and looked back to the house, where his best friend 'died'.

"So tragic." Alex says, more to himself than to anyone. "She really loved you, you know."

"Yeah, I know." I sigh. "I love her too." A sob escapes my lips. "To the sun."

"Come on man, we'll go back to the complex." I nod and let them lead me to the car, leaving Evanna behind. Psht, I knew exactly where she was. She was still asleep, but the other girls should find her soon.

We go back to the complex, Alex rides next to me, patting my shoulder ever so often. Tears stream down everyone's faces as Liam drives the car.

I slept like a baby that night. The others didn't sleep at all. I guess that's what you do when you lose something, you don't sleep, don't eat, can't think. I thought about things alright. Like how I started the fire and how it actually worked. And how I got away with it.

Well, I started to heat up the oven and left a pan on the counter, for evidence, so it would look like she was cooking. That oven was so old, anyone would think it would catch fire. It would take a long time though. So, I put gasoline on the sheets that I had set up in the hall. Whoosh, flames. Soon the oven caught fire too, and Evanna woke up.

Chloroform was my only way to go at this point. She would have asked too many questions, suggest that we could go back to the complex. No, I needed her gone. Away from all the other boys, away from here. Only to where I could find her. She's mine.

We spent that week planning a funeral with Mason. A purple box, for her ashes. It was her favorite color. We will all go to a church, say a few words about her, remember her happiest memories. And then she will be buried next to her mom. The headstone will be small, it will be simple. At something along the lines of