•43•

"No, no." Niall laughs. He squeezes my hand. "So, I was at this park when I first saw you." Be points to the surrounding trees. It really is beautiful, I used to come here quite a bit. The trees are bright green this time of year and the temperature is perfect for a stroll. "And you were standing right over there." He points to a spot away from the path.

I giggle but run over there and pose for him. He started walking towards me, with a smirk on his face. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a knife-

"Jesus christ!" Louis slams the door shut and I hear his footstep go up the stairs. "Harry you owe me twenty pounds!"

Come on that was a good dream... I think.

"Mm" Niall hums beside me and it's then when I remember last nights events. I smile and take the chance to savor the heat of his naked body on mine. "Good morning, Love."

I stretch my arms outwards and Niall tightens his grip on my waist. "Last night was-"

"Amazing." He finishes for me. I giggle and push the hair out of my face.

"Even more so." I grin and he kisses my cheek. Blondie laughs when he hears multiple pairs of footsteps running down.

"Act like you're sleeping." He whispers and let's his head rest atop mine.

"Are you serious?" I hear Harry. "I fucking knew it."

"I wonder if she was a virgin." Liam ponders.

"Well she's not anymore." Louis scoffs. He opens the door and I quickly shut my eyes, using the best poker face that I could.

"Twenty pounds." Louis says sassily. Harry groans but I hear him reach for his wallet and slam the paper into Louis' hand.

"Get the fuck out she's still sleeping." Blondie groggily tells the boys. Keeping a straight face is extremely hard. I don't know how long I can do this. How can actors do this, let alone on camera?!

"She still has to make me eggs." Zayn huffs.

"It's too early." Niall groans.

"Yeah, well, it's noon." Liam said. "Get your asses up and make a man some eggs." And with that, he leaves the room, along with the others.

"They're gone." Blondie tells me. I open my eyes and adjust to the light.

"Let me up." I tell him. He groans, frustrated, but removes his arms from my waist. "Oh god." I laugh. "Niall, I'm still naked."

"Mm, I don't mind." He girns a lopsided grin. I glare at him before he puts his hands up in defense and collapses face down into the pillow.

"No peeking you pervert." I scold him playfully as I get up to find my clothes scattered a crossed the floor, my bra being the center. Awesome. I just had four other boys look in here. I roll my eyes but slip it on, along with my panties and Niall's t-shirt. I threw him his boxers which landed oh so gracefully on his head.

"Thanks." he grumbles and takes the fabric off of his hair and slips them on without even getting up from the bed. "Now come back, I'm cold." He reaches for me with his eyes closed, opening and closing his fists.

I laugh and shake my head. "I promised Zayn some eggs and I have to go fulfill that promise before he comes back here." Blondie opens his eyes and glares at me.

"You're barely wearing anything." He glares. "I'm not letting you go up in just a t-shirt."

"Your T-shirt." I correct him and stick my tongue out.