•4•

I could have read this book twice by now. There is nothing to do in here and the door is still wide open and I can still hear the tv but I refuse to join him.

Who does he think he is? He thinks he can just kidnap me and then all of a sudden watch movies and cuddle with me? Oh no, I don't think so.

I can see the light flash on the wall from the tv. I slow down my breathing to try and listen.

"Evanna is my best friend and I know that she would never run away. I believe that she has been kidnapped and we need her home! please help us find our Evanna."

"Alex." I whisper. "Alex I'm so sorry." I can't help the tears that fall down next. They just keep falling and falling until I'm a sobbing mess. I'm sobbing quite loudly and my breathing is getting heavier and heavier.

"Evanna?!" Blondie panics and runs into the bedroom. "Evanna, what's wrong?" I don't answer him. I just collapse into the pillow and continue my sobbing outrage. Hearing my fathers voice and Alex's voice both in the same day while I am stuck here in this tiny basement made me realize that I may never hear their voices ever again.

"Evanna shh, calm down." Blondie coos and comes closer to me. I scoot away from him until I'm backed up against the wall. He reaches for me and I turn away. "Evanna, please." He scoots closer and I have no where to go this time so I give in and let him do whatever he was going to do.

He wraps his arms around me and holds me tight, much to my surprise. I want to struggle or slap him, something! But somehow his arms are relaxing. I collapse into his arms and lean my head in his chest. Letting theses free fall.

This feels so wrong. He is my kidnapper. But it feels so right.

"I wanna go home." I cry. "I want to see Alex and my dad."

"I know you do." Niall kisses the top of my head and the rests his chin on my head. He rocks us back and forth and some how it calms me down. My crying slows and my breathing goes back to normal. "How about I go make us some breakfast and you stay down here and watch a movie or something?"

"Whatever." I sigh. I am hungry though. I just don't want to give him the satisfaction of actually getting me to eat something.

"Alright but no Tv. Only movies." I give him a sarcastic thumbs up as he takes my hand and leads me out to the tv. I look through the shelf of movies and pick Olympus has fallen. "Action?" he asks and I nod. I'm not into all the romance chick flick stuff, even though mean girls and the fault in our stars are damn good movies.

Blondie puts the disc in and starts it for me and he goes up the stairs. I sit down On the couch awkwardly. I silently watch the movie and pick at my nails.

I wonder where he put my phone. I wonder. He probably has it upstairs. Along with my headphones and my backpack. Wonderful.

I take my shoes off and set them in a corner. I can start to smell sausage as my stomach growls. I wanna put off a fight to Blondie and not eat but it smells so good, oh my god. I didn't realize how hungry I was. I hear other voices upstairs but it doesn't sound like Liam. He did say he had roommates.

I hear laughter from upstairs. I wish I was up there. I want to see the sun, have some fresh air.

I shake my head and turn my attention back to the movie. My dad looks like Gerard Butler..

About halfway through the movie, Niall finally comes back downstairs with a large tray of food. Just as he reaches the bottom of the stairs, my stomach rumbles again.

"Sorry. I had to feed the guys first." He apologizes when he sees me glaring at him.

"So your friends don't know you're hiding a teenage girl in your basement?"