•10•

When the sun starts shining, the birds start to sing, the wind starts to howl and the house wakes up. As I open my eyes, the sun shines brightly in through the small basement in the window, just enough to wake me up.

I am still on the sofa and when I sit up. all the boys are still down here. It looks like Harry decided to join us, except for Niall of course, because... Well, he's an asshole and nobody wants him down here.

I am still cuddle into Liam's warm chest and he startles me as he looks down at me with his big brown eyes.
"Good morning." He smiles.

"Morning." I groan. I have never been a morning person and I'm not starting now.

All of a sudden my eyes shoot open and I jump up, nearly falling off the couch as I realize what's today.

"The interview." I whisper. "Oh god." I put my hands on my forehead and look back to Liam. "I haven't been here by myself before. Sure I've been alone but the house has always had someone in it. What is he gonna do? Chain me up outside? Liam, I-"

"Hey, relax. Niall couldn't be that cruel. I'm sure you'll go with us." He assures me but his optimism isn't working on me.

"I'm scared." I whisper and pull the blanket further up my body. Liam rubs my back soothingly, but again, his optimism isn't going to work.

Niall is a terrifying person when he wants to be. We just sit there until the rest of us wakes up. Liam plays on his phone and I watch the door, waiting for Niall.

My body goes stiff when I finally hear footsteps and so does Liam. The door opens in one swift movement and Niall pops in with a smile on his face... until he sees me snuggled to Liam. His smile turns into a glare in point five seconds and before I can move myself, Niall is already at my side, pulling at my arms.
"What do you think you were doing?" he growls.

"He was giving me comfort Niall! I was miserable last night." I explain. His grip on my bicep hurts enough, but when he moves down my arm, putting pressure on my fresh wounds, I scream out in pain. He immediately let go of my arm, staring at me with wide eyes.

"I-" he stutters before swallowing and looking at me again. "I'm sorry. I forgot, and I saw you and him and I-" He cuts himself off by picking up my hand and examining my wrapped arm. We didn't have any medical stuff to work with but we wrapped it up in a wrap that Liam had for exercising and stuff.

Niall carefully unwraps the bandage and takes a look at my arm, leaning down and kisses each cut I had made. I close my eyes and turn away from him, pulling my arm out of his delicate grip.
"Evanna, please." He begs. "I'm sorry."

"Don't even start to go there!" I fire back, waking up the others in the process. "If you were really sorry for me, you would let me go!" I point my finger at his chest and he takes a step back . "If you were sorry, I wouldn't be here!"

"I can't let you go. I told you that. " He softly says.

"Yes! I know! And the words that you said, have haunted me for days! Do you know what you did? You did this!" I lift up my arm and show him the scars that were bound to form. "You did this to me! Your words played in my head like an iPod on repeat! I couldn't get them out of my head and that's what did this to me!" I scream, by now everyone was awake and staring at me with wide eyes.

Harry slowly came up behind me, grabbing my hands and putting them at my sides, not letting go of me, which i'm thankful for. "Calm down." he whispers. I take a few deep breaths and walk away, going into the bedroom that is claimed as mine. I huff and lay on the bed. It isn't long until Niall follows after me.

"Okay, I know you already hate me, and I know that you don't want to talk to me, but hear me out." I don't answer, finding the patters on the ceiling very interesting. "I just want you to know, that I love you. I may have a weird way of showing it, but I do. And I hope that you can learn to accept that." He starts to walk out the door before turning back to say something. "Oh Yeah. We have that interview today, actually in about an hour, but I can't take you, so I hope you like this room cause you will be here a while." He sighs and slams the door behind him.

I look at the door as I hear lock and key. Niall locked the door from the outside. I'm trapped in here. Awesome.
At least I'm not hand cuffed to the bed.

-

It has been three hours since I've been in here. This tiny little room in this tiny little basement. All I have is a book and some blankets, whatever else is in the closet. A game board and few hangers with my small wardrobe on them.
He could have at least let me have the whole basement. I mean, there is food, a tv, warmer blankets, more books. Why did it have to be this tiny little room?

I run a hand through my hair and scream out loud, because why not. I can't wrap my head around the events that have happened in less than two weeks and it's driving me insane. What does he expect me to do? Sit here and take the dirt? I want to go out and live my life, not be trapped in a basement.
I sigh and lay back on the bed. Now I just need something to think about. Movies? Sure. Genera... comedy? Naw. Horror? Horror.

My favorite horror movie is House At The End Of The Street. It's amazing, plus Jennifer Lawerence is amazing. Also the other guy in that movie is pretty hot. And the way Carrie-Anne gets the key!...

Idea!

Its a shot in the dark but I will take what I can get. I smile and jump up, grabbing the game board and unfolding it. I carefully slide the board under the door, leaving leverage for me. Alright. This is going to be weird but I could care less right now. I ram into the door, using my shoulder. I don't hear anything, so I do it again, and again.
I keep going for about three minutes and I'm already exhausted. I know, three minutes. Come on. It sounds like nothing but its a lot when your patients is as low as mine.

One more time. I say to myself and ram the door once more time, this time the satisfying sound of something clinking to the board snaps my attention.

Bending down, I look under the door, and sure enough, there is something on the board but I can't tell what it is right now. I slowly slide it back under the door and I scream in happiness when It what exactly what I was trying to get.
Niall had underestimated me. Again.
I stand up and unlock the door, thank god for double sided locks, and run out of the room, taking a deep breath.

I never thought I would find a board game so useful.

I never thought I would actually get out of that room.

Taking another breath, I head up the stairs. This key has to be good for other things too. It might just let me get out of here.

"Please work, please work." I whisper as I turn the key. I close my eyes, waiting for the click, and when I hear it, I nearly fall down the stairs. "Yes!" I open the door and step out into the sunlight streaming in through the windows. Its not as good as being outside but its something.

"Yeah I know right!" I freeze.

"That was fun. I wish all interviews would be like that."

"Fuck." I sigh and step back into the basement, I shut the door and lock it again, and run down the stairs as fast as I can without making much noise. I run into the bedroom and lock the door while its still open, and put the key in its original place.

I cover my mouth and bend over, keeping myself from screaming. I could have gotten out of here. They just had to come walking in here at that exact moment. Of course. Why wouldn't they?

A muffled sob escapes my mouth and I shut my eyes tightly.

"Hey Ev, we're home!" Niall cheers happily.

Yeah. I know.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Guys! They updated wattpad on mobile, which is where I write most of the time and the controls are different! I went to type a question mark and It deleted half of what I had just wrote. So I am sorry for any mmistakes, I am not used to this wattpad keyboard!!! Also, HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE HEARD READY TO RUN!!!?!?!?!?! I FUCKING LOVE IT. K, Bye. Happy reading,
VOTE COMMENT