•47•

When I was little, I would go out into the back yard with my neighbor and we would play games in my treehouse. We would play house, or pop star, sometimes we would have boyfriends. We would pretend to have our own house and we would be a small little family. I told myself, when I was younger, that I was preparing myself for when I grew up. Well, let's just say, reality is not petty little games that took place in a treehouse.

I am actually moving into a house. With my boyfriend. Who is a pop star. It's ironic really, how we pretend these things as kids and either it happens or it doesn't. That's just how fate works I guess.

"You can just put the boxes anywhere." Niall instructs the boys. They walk past us with multiple boxes piled on top of each other. It was surprising how many there were because we really didn't have much. All I had was clothes and maybe a few decorations. I don't really know what all Niall had. But the two of us combined took over twenty five cardboard boxes. Well, this will be fun to unpack.

Me and Abby were instructed to sit down while the boys did the heavy lifting.

"Now I know what you were talking about." Abby looks around the house. "It is a little creepy."

"I know." I groan. "But I guess once we add a little color to it, get new kitchen supplies, it can't be that bad right? I mean it's not like we will live here for the rest of our lives." I scoff.

"Yeah, but a while if you're going to put that much work into it." Abby points out.

"Ugh." I groan. "Well, Niall is happy and that makes me happy so I guess that's all that matters, right?"

"You really love that man don't you?" Abby laughs.

"More than anything." I reply and watch the blonde hair that I love stroll across the backyard and into the shed, returning with the last box. I get up off the couch and greet him at the back door. I try to take the box out of his hands but he swats me away.

"How about a going away party?" Louis suggests. "Lets just go do dinner or something, one last time."

"It's not like they're going to a different country, Lou." Harry rolls his eyes. "It's just a few streets away."

"It just won't be the same." Louis huffs and plops himself down on the couch, where I was previously sitting next to Abby.

"Well, we don't have anything here yet so I say we go to dinner." I agree, looking to Niall. He gives me a small smirk and a nod, confirming the dinner plans.

"How about that diner up the road?" Abby suggest.

"The one where we met you?" I ask. She nods happily. "I'm down."

"There better be some eggs there." Zayn jokes.

"That will be the last time I wake you up with a sweet line." I roll my eyes.

"I'm over it." he laughs and slings an arm around my shoulders and begins to lead me out the door. "For now."

"Great." I sarcastically roll my eyes.

"Mmhmm." Zayn leads everyone outside, his arm still around my shoulders. He opens the passenger side door for me then slams it shut. Abby comes next and be opens the back door for her. I notice Harry glare at Zayn. Cute.

Niall hops into the front seat and forcefully but playfully grabs my hand, intertwining our fingers. "For safety." He concludes, holding up out hands.

"Both hands on the wheel, Horan." I try to let go of his hand but he holds mine tighter.

"One on the wheel, one on my girl." He confirms with a nod. "You can't get rid of me like that."