•30•

What the fuck. The door was locked and my dads car isn't here. It can't be my dad but how could someone get in with the door locked? We always keep the back door locked too.

"Let me look first." Niall takes a few more steps in before I stop him.

"Take Liam with you." I almost giggle but this is a serious moment. "He has more muscle than the four of you combined. No offense." I look at Liam to make sure it's okay. He nods and joins Niall by his side. They both head upstairs while the rest if us stay huddled in the doorway.

"What if your getting robbed." Louis asks.

"What the-" Harry comes and puts his hand over my mouth.

"Shh. We don't want to out anyone in danger, and Louis shut up before she panics again." I know exactly what he is referring to as he takes his large hand off of my face. We all stay silent in anticipation until the accent I love breaks it from all the way upstairs.

"What the fuck?! Why the hell are you here?!" I run up the stairs, ignoring Harry's calls for me to stay and meet Niall in my bedroom only to be met with River.

"What the hell are you doing in my house?" I ask more quietly than Niall did, obviously. Liam walks out awkwardly as Niall and River have a stare down. I put my hand on Niall's arm and pull him back a step to get his eyes off of Rivers. "how did you get in."

"I- I um, got in through the back window." he scratches the back of his neck.

"And why are you in my girlfriends bedroom?" Niall presses.

"Well, I called and called and she didn't answer the phone so I came over and no one answered the door. I thought something happened to her." River quickly explains.

"Does it ever occur to you that I might actually have been busy? I went to an interview with the guys." Niall grabs hold of my hand tightly. I give his fingers a squeeze as if to say it's alright.

"Oh."

"Oh? That's all? Get out River." I stare at him as he walks out of my room and down the stairs.

"Shit." I hear him curse as he sees the rest of my friends. They all glare at him as he exits through the front door, but he stops before walking out and makes eye contact with me. "I care about you Evanna." And with that he is gone.

"Who the hell was he?" Liam asks.

"He was a guy who went to my school," I tell him with a roll of my eyes. "He is an asshole. The only reason he probably 'cares' about me right now is because all the attention I have from being with Niall and my kidnapping."

"What an ass." Zayn scoffs. I laugh along with everyone and make my way into the kitchen to get some snacks.

"So, what do you guys say, how about a movie?" Everyone nods eagerly. "Grab whatever you want and we will go downstairs." I smile. Blondie gets some popcorn in a bowl and I grab a bag of gummy worms and we both head downstairs at the same time, leaving the four other boys to raid my kitchen.

Niall slips his hand into mine as we sit on the couch and I put my legs over his. what a perfect way to end a night; my boyfriends hand in mine and four of my best friends to keep me company, all the while no parents are home.

-

Blankets are scattered throughout the basement and the couches are rearranged, chairs near them, food is everywhere and all six of us are cuddled up together.

What happened last night?

I slowly sit up and look at the sleeping boys around me. Harry's eyebrows twitch, Louis kicks him, Zayn is sleeping like a baby, Liam too. Blondie is smiling and soft snores coming from his nose. I pat his hair down slightly and get up carefully, as not to wake them.