•25•

"What?" I stare blankly at Niall. I can't be in the magazines yet. I have to tell my dad about Niall before he has to find out by some stupid tv show or a magazine. I'm trying to make our relationship better but this will only be a step back.

"I guess I'm gonna have to tell the fans who you are." Niall looks up at me, right as Casey walks out.

"What are we talking about?" She asks sweetly, then noticed the tension between Niall and I. I look to Alex and he walks with her out of the dressing rooms, I nod, silently thanking him.

"Niall, we have to put it off. I have to tell my dad before he sees any of this." I rush.

"I know, I'm sorry." he sighs and pulls me to his chest.

"It's not your fault but I've only been home for a week and I'm going to bring a guy home. Not only that, but he already knows who you are." I say, "I just don't want him to get made at me."

"Hey," Niall soothes and kisses my forehead. "think positively." He smiles at me.

"Alright Blondie." I laugh and reach up to ruffle his perfectly quiffed hair.

"How about we tell him tonight?" He suggests after swatting my hand away. "We can tell him that we met over at that pizza place where you always hang out."

"Niall, your famous. We can't 'just meet' at a pizza place." I frown and look at the wall in concentration. "And I'm
not even your girlfriend."

"What?" His eyebrows furrow as he looks at my facial features. "I-I thought.."

"We may act like it, but you never asked me." I tease.

"Oh, well then." He smirks, and sinks to his knees.

"Niall," I try to pull him back up. "Stop." I giggle. He bends to one knee and takes my hand in his.

"Evanna Harris, who's name is to pretty to ruin with a middle name, will you do the honor of being my beloved, beautiful girlfriend?" He kisses my knuckles.

"Yes, Niall." I laugh as he stands up and hugs me tightly, resting his chin on the top of my head. I giggle at the fact that he asked me in the dressing room of rue 21 but okay, whatever works for him I guess.

"Would this be an inappropriate time to kiss you?" He whispers.

"Not at all." I smile as his lips come in contact with mine. The fireworks that you have always been told go off in your stomach and the butterflies that race around are all lies. When you are completely in love, nothing in the world can describe how their lips feel on yours. Completely and utterly indescribable is the feeling I'm feeling now.

"We better go before Alex comes back in here." I whisper against Niall's lips.

"Mm" he hums and drapes his lips over mine for a few more seconds before pulling away completely and leading me out of the dressing rooms with my hand still intertwined with his.

"You guys ready?" Alex asks as we emerge from the changing rooms.

"Yeah, let's go." I sigh an look up to Niall who has a smug grin on his face. We all exit the store and rush into Niall's car before anyone sees him.

-

We all are laughing at Niall as we enter my house, I was snooping in his car and saw that he had two copies of each of his albums.

"Well, at least I can say that I have four successful albums." He points out as he takes my hand yet again.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Casey smiles.