•40•

"Is this your first visit?" The attendant asks as me and Alex stare at her.

"I've visited people here before but Niall just arrived yesterday." I explain, glancing at Alex.

"Ah, the famous one." She mumbles. "Are you just a fan?"

"No." I roll my eyes. "I'm his girlfriend."

"How can your prove that to me?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Are you fucking serious." I mumble under my breath. I pull out my ID and show it to her.

"This doesn't help much." She is clearly not believing me.

"Call him." Alex suggests. "They have speakers in the rooms don't they? Like intercoms?"

I smile at Alex and the attendant dials a four digit number into the phone.

She makes us wait outside the office while she asks or whatever she has to do. I don't know what is taking so long but I feel like I've been here for an hour.

When the lady finally walks out, I sit up straight and pay close attention. "Alright we have confirmed that you are safe to go. One visitor at a time please."

Alex nudges me. "You first." I take a deep breath and nod. She leads me through a hallway but it's not very long until I'm stopped again.

"Please, shoes and phone in the tote and step through the medal detector." She smiles. She looks good with a smile.

I walk through the detector and the alarm goes off. What did I forget? She scans me with the hand held deviance to confirm that it's just my belt and the button on my pants.

"Alright, shoes back on and then I can lead you to the visiting areas." She sighs with a smile. Why is she being all smiley here and grumpy when I was with Alex? Maybe this is an act she has with all the customers. The world may never know.

True to her word, after I put my shoes back on she lead me down even more hallways. We had to stop every once in a while to put a code into the door, or have someone open it. This was really... high tech?

"It's a maze." She says.

"What?" I look at her in confusion.

"The prison is designed like a maze. the prisoners outside area is in the center of the octagon shaped building so if they try to escape then we would probably see them on the cameras." She explains. I nod and keep walking with her. I wasn't planning on having Niall break it if here anyways. In going to prove him innocent.

"This is your stop." She opens one last door and it looks like a bunch of offices. I would share my own little cubicle with Niall but it seems that no one else is here. "He should be out in about two minutes. Take a seat here." She points to a little cubicle and I sit there and grab the phone that me and Niall would communicate through. "I assume you know the rules?"

"Yeah, I didn't have the best of friends growing up." I almost laugh.

"Well, just be glad it's not you." She gives me one last soft smile and then turns around and back out the door. An officer will lead me out when I'm finished, although I could probably find my way through.

"Oh am I glad to see you." Niall grins as he sits down. I smile at him and put the phone to my ear. "I thought the phone call was all I was gonna get." His body type is the kind that looks good in anything, even an orange jumpsuit. Although I do wish he weren't wearing it in the first place.

"Well, you thought wrong." I laugh. "Guess what we did." I grin mischievously.

He raises an eyebrow. "what?"

"We deleted everything; Alex and I." I whisper, smiling. "The videos. From every single device in my dad's house, Kyle's phone, it's gone. You are innocent until proven guilty and they have nothing to go on."

Blondie let's out what sounds like a laugh and a sob. "That's great." he smiles at me, his eyes watering. "I can't even begin to describe what it's like in here. The food is disgusting and these jumpsuits."

"Of course." I roll my eyes. "The first thing you mention is the food."

He shrugs. "A mans gotta eat."

"Okay, seriously thought. I went and said a few words to my dad, and it's going to be at least a week until I can get you out." The officer leaning against the wall on the other side of the glass gives me a look. "Can you hang in there for a while?"

"Can you promise?" He asks with watery eyes.

"I promise Blondie." He nods as a tear slips from his eye and he looks at the wall behind me.

"Hey hey hey." I try to get his attention back to me. "It's okay." I put my hand up to the glass. The officer looks at me again but I nod, trying to tell him it's okay. "Look at me Niall." He looks back to my eyes and then sees my hand on the glass that separates us.

He places his hand upon mine, if only the glass weren't there.

"I love you." I smile sadly.

"I love you to the sun." He says back. "Please come back for me." I can tell that he is pushing on the glass by the way the tips of his finger turn white. "I don't belong here."

"It's the top on my list." I tell him and draw my hand back. His lingers, but he soon puts it down.

"Okay." He nods. We stay quiet for a few minutes before he speaks again. "What did you say to your dad?"

"Oh, that? I pretty much told him to fuck off."

"That's my girl." He laughs. "Kind of. What else, I know there is something else."

"I may have disowned him as a father unless he gets you out of here. But he has three days to choose, and then you have your court date." I shrug. "I've got this under control."

"I've got no control! No controoo-"

"Niall." I interrupt him.

"What?" He asks innocently. "I'm 1daf. I saw my chance and took it." I roll my eyes.

"If this glass weren't here I would kiss you just to shut you up." I say softly.

"I wouldn't stop you." He whispers back.

"Hey, um." The officer steps towards Niall. "Sorry, but times up."

"I love you." I say quickly.

"I love you too babe." He smiles sadly as the officer takes him away from me.

"I'll see you soon." I say even though no one is around to hear it.

"Ma'am," another officer steps in. "I'm your escort out."

"Thank you." I nod to him and walk out of the room, with one last glance at the seat that Niall was once sat.

---------

I know this is a short chapter! Sorry! I just feel like I haven't updated in a while and I felt really bad so I kind if rushed... sorry if it sucks.

Buuuut where are my 5SOS fans at?!? My friend Kenzington44 is writing a Michael fic and I have read all of what she has, even helped her write some of it! Please check out this amazing piece of work called 'Tattoo' by clicking her name right there! ^

Also, Zayn is a person too so if you are getting mad at him for 'cheating' HE WOULDN'T DO THAT SO BACK THE FUCK OFF :) thanks, have a nice day my loves xx

-Tracy<3

{AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 50 K IM SCREAMING}