•29•

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Niall had asked at least twenty times in just in the time period that we were in the car.

"Yes." I answer for the twentieth time. "It's okay, I will be okay." I laugh at him as he pulls me onto his lap.

"Okay, no sexual activities in the car, thanks." Said Harry from the back seat. I give him my favorite finger while I lean down and kiss Niall to amuse the rest of the guys. I get a few giggles and a heartwarming smile from Blondie as I pull away.

When the pitch black car finally stops in front of a large building, that's when I regret the choice I had made.

There is a large crowd made up of teenage girls and it seems that their screams got louder when we pulled up.

"Niall." I nudge him. "I- I don't do well in crowds."

"Shit." He breaths and runs his hand through his hair.

"We got you." Liam smiles. "We won't let anyone hurt you. Boys, let's kind of form a circle around her, and we have the guards." I nod and smile at Liam. The door opens and Niall climbs out, helping me after his feet are placed firmly on the ground. The rest of the boys crowd around me, as promised.

With Niall to my side, his hand intertwined with mine, Zayn behind me, Liam at my other side, Louis in front, and Harry in front with Louis, we all headed for the door.

It seemed so far away. With all the commotion and noise, it was horrifying. I held Niall's hand with a hulk grip as we made our way inside. The walks seemed to take longer than it should have, with girls screaming questions that none of us cared to answer and the flashing of cameras everywhere I looked, my breathing had grew heavier and soon enough I was finding it hard to catch my breath.

I scream when I felt something grab my arm, pulling me towards the crowd. I scream for deal life, air doesn't fill my lungs and I feel like I'm drowning. Niall immediately took me in his arms and didn't let go. Then heard someone scream "ahh! I got a picture with her!!!" Well shit, if she wanted a picture she could have asked.

Finally, after what felt like hours we made it into the building where Niall let go of me and turned me around to face him. "Shit." He curses under his breath. "Evanna, breathe." He instructs.

"Do we need to call someone?" Harry asks worriedly from behind us.

"No, she is having a panic attack. Alex told me what to do." He says and takes my hand again. "One, two, three, four." He counts my strangled breaths as he does the exercise with me. "Again, Ev." I nod and count my breaths with him while everyone outside and inside is watching with awe. "This isn't helping I don't know what to do!" Niall panics. Niall, that's not helping.

He pulls out his phone and dials a number, making sure to do it quick with his shaky fingers. "Alex, Evanna is having a panic attack, I counted her breaths with her and it's not helping I don't know what to do now."

Harry and Liam rush to my aid and continue the exercises but nothing seems to be helping. I can't breath and I feel like I'm drowning and I feel like if someone doesn't reach their hand down into the water to pull me up, I'm gonna die.

"Hold her- how am I supposed to do that?!" I worriedly look away from Harry to look at my panicked boyfriend. I have to hold me breath. Alex did that to me before because the breathing wasn't working.

Niall hangs up the phone and walks over to me, kneeling down.

"K-kiss." I say between breaths. "M-me."

"Kiss you, Ev I don't think it's the time" he manages a smile and then Harry's eyes go wide.

"If you kiss her she will hold her breath!" He says as if it just popped up right in front of him. Niall realizes this too, and does just that. Everything was going in slow motion, it was anyway due to my lack of oxygen, as he stood up and pressed his lips harshly to mine. The screaming outside got ten times louder as the fans saw this action.