•17•

"Okay, the only problem is.. we don't have any way to get back to our complex. We flew here and then stole an ambulance..." Niall says after a few minutes of silence.

"You what?!" I turn to face him, remembering the ambulance that I saw outside. "Can't you like take it back to the hospital?"

"Well, yeah but they will be expecting a pretty large bill."

"Then pay it." I roll my eyes. "You guys are superstars for crying out loud."

"Okay, well what if Paul isn't waiting for us anymore?"

"If only there was a company that you could call, and they would pick you up in a yellow car and take you to where you need to go. Gosh that would be helpful."

Blondie rolls and playfully punches my shoulder. "Alright, alright." He laughs and stands up, offering me his hand to help me up.

"Alright, I will see you in a few days, alright?" Alex walks over to give me a hug and holds me tightly. I squeeze him back and give him a reassuring nod. when I let go of him, I turn to Blondie.

"Give him your number so we can communicate the plan or whatever is going on." I order and the two swap numbers.

"Okay, I will call when I have a good plan, and you do the same." Alex looks to me with wary eyes.

"I will." I give him a small smile and give him one last hug before the guys and I step out of the house, finding our way back... home?

-

"Shit." Niall breaths as he tried to open the door.

"Why did you do now?" I roll my eyes and give him a soft glare.

"I locked the front door from the inside so you wouldn't get out." he growls to himself and goes back to pounding on the door.

"There is no one in there." Liam giggles. "Stop pounding on the door."

"Well what am I supposed to do?"

"You could lift me back into the bathroom window." I shrug and everyone looks at me, Niall smirking. "I mean, I got through there once I could do it again." I smirk back at him, reminding him that I am no longer his hostage.

Blondie rolls his eyes but walks down the porch and to the side of the house where the bathroom window is, along with everyone else. I doubt it will take five fit guys to lift me into a window but okay.

"Thank god it's still open." Zayn comments as we round the corner of the house and come face to face with my escape route. I giggle to myself and grab onto Niall's shoulder as him and Liam lift me up, feet first through the small window.

"Be careful, Princess." I get butterflies at his pet name and blush, looking back into the window before he sees the pink on my cheeks.

"Never." I rebelliously laugh and hop into the bathroom. "I'm in!" I cheer and stand on the edge of the tub to look back out the window.

"Open the door it's cold out here." Harry complains.

"It's nice and warm in here. Maybe I will throw out a blanket if you're lucky." I laugh and close the window. It's actually freezing in here but I like messing with them. It makes me happy.

I make my way to the front door, hoping I can remember where it is and unlock... wait. If I could have unlocked it from the inside, I could have made my escape a lot easier.

"Niall?" I say, hoping he will be there to hear me at the other side of the door.

"Unlock the door, it's freezing." He answers and pounds on the door again. I hear Liam's giggle and then the quickly shuts up. I laugh as I imagine Niall glaring at him.