•8•

"No one else can have you." His words sting in head, I want them out! They won't! They are just repeating itself over an over.

"Mine." He smirks and walks closer. "You are mine." He growls with a wicked smile on his face. I step back until I cant go any farther.

Suddenly, I'm not in the basement anymore. I'm on a cliff that seems to be never ending as you look down.

"I'm not good at sharing." His Irish accent echoes through the abyss. A worried look takes over his features as I look down. Suicide or my kidnapper.

"Evanna! No!" Niall shouts as I jump.

I sit up in my bed quickly, takin the blankets off of me, for I am sweating.

"Oh my god." I say aloud, my voice barely coming out even though I said it to my full volume.

I must have been screaming.

Shit, that means Niall's gonna be down here soon.

On cue, The door bursts open and the light turns on, but it wasn't Niall. It was... Louis?

"What the hell?" we both say at the same time, but I am whispering.

"Who are you?" He asks and steps into the room closing the door behind him. I run my hands through my hair and
Over my face before looking at him.

"Um.. where's Niall?" I ask and look at what he is wearing, which isn't much. Just a pair of sweatpants.

"Sleeping." He answers quickly. "Now um... who are you?" He raises an eyebrow and steps closer to me.

"Evanna." I reply. "My name is Evanna Harris."

"Why does that sound familiar..." Louis ponders. I look at him as he makes his way over to me and sits on the bed next to me.

"Maybe because my name is all over the news?" I roll my eyes. I know it shouldn't be obvious but really. Come on now.

"Why would- oh! you're the girl that got kidnapped!" he says pointing to me.

"Uh... yeah."

"Wait... then why are you in my basement?" his eyes were wide as he looked at me. This boy is still as weird as I remember him.

"I don't know. Ask Niall." I grumble.

"Niall took you?" he asked softly. "Niall wouldn't hurt a fly. He is the happy one of the group... You need to get out of here while Niall is sleeping. Come on!" he grabs the covers as rips them of of me and helps me stand up.

"No! Louis no!" I cry as he pulls me to the door. "Louis I have a plan. I can do this. I just need a bit of time." I explain. "I am really relieved that you are thing to help me, but this isn't gonna work."

"Don't you wanna get out of here?"

"Yes! of corse I do! I miss my family, my friends! But if I run so soon, Niall will come after me. I need him to trust me before I make a run for it." I whisper yell at him. It's in the middle of the night and I don't want Niall to wake up. This isn't the way I wanted to be introduced to Louis.

"Yeah...you're right. I'm sorry Evanna. I am so sorry that he took you away from your family. This isn't right."

"It's okay." a tear talks down my cheek as I grab his hand. "I can live with it for a while. Can you promise me something though?" I ask with hopeful eyes.

"Anything."

"Don't tell Niall you met me. And when I'm ready to go, help me?"

"Of course." He sadly smiles and gives me a great tommo hug. It was my life goal to hug the boys. I would have been the happiest girl in the world if I even got a glimpse of someone but now that I have pretty much full access to them, I don't know why I am not enjoying this. This was everybody's dream, get kidnapped by the one you love. But now that I think about it how could somebody look so happy but be so dark on the inside?