•5•

For the rest of that day, I just laid down on the bed and didn't say a word. I tried to sleep but every time I did Alex's face would pop into my head and wake me up again. It's only been two days but I miss him terribly. Same goes for my dad. And I hope my mom feels bad, where ever she is.

Blondie was getting worried but decided it was a small depression of being away from my family and such. No, it's just that I'm pissed at him and I think the only one I would be willing to talk to right now is Harry. I decided to go back to reading that book as a distraction.

Every time Blondie came in, I would wave him off, no matter what he had in his hands. First he had more food, wich I quickly declined. The next he had was a game he thought I would like to play with him. No thanks. The third time he came in and attempted to have a conversation with me, he told me about his fans and some of their reactions to him following them but I ignored him, again.

It's been bout two hours since he came in last and I thought that he had given up until he came down with the one thing that would get me to talk. My phone. He knows where my buttons are and how to press them because I'm getting pissed.

"I'll give it to you okay? the only rule is no recent activity. You can go on Instagram but you can't like any pictures. You can't post and-"

"Yeah I got it gimme." I grab it out of his hands and turn it on. "Did you being my headphones by chance?" He holds them up and waves them around like he is trying to lasso.

"I'll give it to you... if you give me a hug." Is it worth it? Yes. No. Maybe. I want my music okay? No judging. I run over and give him about a hug that lasted about .5 seconds before ripping the headphones from his hands and plugging them into my phone. I go straight to my music app and press shuffle. I drown myself in the music as Niall watches me from the door frame.

He smiles and shakes his head before leaving the room.

Aww! He even connected the wifi for me! YASSSS!

I decide that if I go on Instagram or Facebook, things like that, that I will end up crying because I will see my friends. I delete Facebook and Instagram, along with twitter and vine. I know my passwords and everything so if he ends up letting me on it later then I can log in.

I know, why don't I just go on it And contact my parents? Niall could very well hurt me. I don't think he would but he could. He probably will if he has to.

Even though I know it's no use, I go into my iMessage and try to send something to Alex. Disconnected.

And I know this sounds incredibly wrong in every single way, but I just have somewhere deep down in my heart saved for these five idiots.

I shake the thought off and turn the volume on high, drowning out the world around me and creating my own.

Maybe I can think of an escape plan. There are a couple of windows down here. You know the underground ones? they all have screens on them though.

No, I can't right now. Blondie checks on me every two minutes. I won't be able to get very far. I need him to be able to trust me first.

-

I jump when the door opens quickly and light pours into the room. I sit up and take one of my earbuds out.

Well this is different. Harry stands in the doorway, watching me just as creepily as Blondie does.

"Uhh." he scratches his neck awkwardly. "Niall went out to grab a few things... he told me that you could have a shower and stuff if you wanted." I nod and continue staring at the wall.