6: Ambush

"I dare," a sinister-sounding disembodied voice claimed.

Suddenly, a group of beings teleported in via flames in the middle of the aisle of the assembly hall.

"Who are you?" Hui, the leader of Five-Sided Polygon demanded.

"I am the Source of All Evil. I have come to conquer this kingdom!" the assumed leader of the group announced.

Without a second wasted, the Source of All Evil and his troop unleashed full frontal assault to the direction of the Supreme Six and Twilight Triad

Without a second wasted, the Source of All Evil and his troop unleashed full frontal assault to the direction of the Supreme Six and Twilight Triad. The Supreme Six and the Twilight Triad seemed to be unable to respond quickly; the attacks hit their locations, causing a massive explosion.

"Where are they?" Jinu said when the smoke cleared.

"What more do you expect? They are dead!" the Source cackled.

Recognizing the threat in front of them, the other troops began to attack as well. Powers after powers were thrown here and there. Casualties were being suffered by the Source of All Evil. On the Entente Cordiale's side, some members were also getting injured.

"As expected from this kingdom. There is an abundance of powerful collectives just like the book said," the Source said.

"You were the one who stole the book?" Youngmin inquired.

"You mean this book?" — the Source summoned a book to his hand — "Yes. This book is nearly as valuable as the Book of Shadows."

"Book of Shadows? What are you talking about?" Taeyong, leader of In-City, was confused.

"And now, I believe this book is a very important artifact..." without any hesitation, he set the last remaining copy of Light: Hallyu's Ultimate Guide for Powers and Magical Squads on fire. "You already have served your purpose."

"Why you..." JR clenched his teeth.

Greatly offended by the burning of Light, the other troops resorted to their trump cards.

"X-Con: So-So!" Wheener activated their technique.