35: The Ultimate Battle: Part 2

"He's here," Hui lowly muttered.

The level of tension and concentration of the members of the defense force quadrupled with the Source of All Evil's arrival. They stood up and dusted themselves off.

"Here comes the real deal," Somi whispered. All seventy-four present members of the interim Supreme Six and Twilight Triad poised themselves in a battle-ready stance, eager to show the Source that they were not, in any way, intimidated by him.

"Why is everyone looking so tired? The battle hasn't even started yet," the Source mocked.

"Don't listen to him. It's just psychological warfare," Taeyong warned his allies.

"Tell me what you're waiting for," the Source asked. "Let's begin the battle!"

Irked by the arrogance of the Source, Gots-Even recklessly made a move.

"X-Con: Spinning Top!"

The activation of the technique conjured seven tops into the battlefield

The activation of the technique conjured seven tops into the battlefield. The tops all rushed toward the Source at incredible speeds due to the lack of areas to bounce off from.

"An X-Con technique? As I expected, techniques other than those six written in that book exist as well," the Source smirked. "Doesn't matter."

Unfazed, the Source easily manipulated the tops to pass by him. The tops, then, began bulldozing the horde of underlings behind the Source.

"If you think that you could beat me by something I can't see or have no information about, then you are wrong," the Source snickered. "My turn."

With those words, the underlings who survived the Spinning Top technique advanced toward the defenders. Meanwhile, the Source threw high-level fire and electricity from both his hands. Taeyong and Kun nullified the Source's attacks while the rest took take of the rushing forces.

"X-Con: Resonance Pt. 1!"

"Stop activating your X-Cons for no particular reason!" Angels Ace's Jimin screamed

"It's a supportive X-Con, seonbaenim! It will triple the power of everyone who possesses the same power as our twenty-three members," Taeyong explained on his team's behalf. "The effect only lasts twenty-three minutes though."