32: Random Drifting

After the first strike in Amed, Aim-NH, Avizz, Label Black, Linehigh, and Noitanp, other provinces were invaded as well with the same composition of creatures. Fortunately, thru the coordination and information coming from the interim Supreme Six and Twilight Triad, all magical squads were able to respond at the first sign of trouble.

In Crewstar Province, five people were doing their best to put the situation under control. And since only three of the five had offensive capabilities, they were slightly overpowered and outnumbered.

"The Source was not kidding. He brought the whole cavalry," Junhyuk gritted his teeth while releasing blue fire.

"I just hope the shop is alright or else Sungwoonie's gonna kill me," Timoteo was worried about something else when his Thermal Blast flung a Scabbar to a building.

"Cloud's-It-Beauty is the least of your worries, hyung," Yoonsan sighed releasing waves of energy. "And besides, everything will get restored by Wanna One's X-Con technique when this is all over with."

"Assuming that Wanna One and the others do return," Hojung, the teleporter, added.

"I can always manipulate his memory inconspicuously. He trusts us that much," Taehyun stated.

"I don't think so. His telepathy will give you away and then, he's gonna massacre us," Junhyuk shuddered as he dismissed the idea.

Shot Hot were handling the invasion fairly well. Since, their offensive powers can cover large areas and many enemies at a time, the disadvantage in number had no effect on the battle. By the way, Shot Hot is Wanna One's Sungwoon's original group before becoming a Chosen and Ardorable Province has been renamed Crewstar Province after a request to Wanna One.

"By the way, what's the latest info about them?" Taehyun asked.

"You mean the missing nine? BoA-seonbaenim has not found them yet as far as I know," Junhyuk answered.

"What could be the reason of their disappearance that even the Kingdom Seer could not easily put her head around?" Hojun pouted.

"Things would have been a lot easier if they were here. Not that I'm complaining," Timoteo commented.

"Let's just focus on our task at hand, shall we?" Yoonsan urged his team.

The situation in Crewstar was more or less under control. As Shot Hot was busy defending their province, Gelliphish had it easy. With three defenders, the invasion in Gelliphish was better dealt with.

"Pick up the pace, guys! We have to compensate since we were not here during the last time our province was attacked," N, the leader of Xxiv, told his team after destroying a bunch of enemies with a burst of telekinetic energy.

"Yeah. I still feel guilty about that," Leo mumbled as he unleashed his Energy Wave to a group of enemies.

"Hey, at least we are here now," Ken cheered Leo up as he threw a Fireball after his stream of red-orange fire.

"I will nag to Jimin and Kai after all of this," Ravi's smoke was engulfing the battlefield.

"I wonder how it feels to have friends in high places?" Hyuk rolled his eyes in wonder.

"If we manage to get out of this predicament, then you'll probably know," Hongbin's water whips were destroying enemies here and there.

Meanwhile, in Playm Province, Knipa was easily annihilating the enemies.

"X-Con: Dumhdurum!" Knipa chanted. Their X-Con was a combination of Chorong's Umbrakinesis, Bomi's Cryokinesis and Eunji's Temporal Stasis.

 Their X-Con was a combination of Chorong's Umbrakinesis, Bomi's Cryokinesis and Eunji's Temporal Stasis