7: First Strike

The news about the ambush and the disappearance of the Supreme Six and Twilight Triad swept through the kingdom like a hurricane. Even the magical squads who were unable to attend the Entente Cordiale's assembly knew about the unfortunate circumstances that transpired. Because of this, the kingdom was enveloped by a blanket of uncertainty and uneasiness.

At this particular morning, Super Jr., Shiny and In-City were all huddled in In-City's headquarters. For those of you who want to know, In-City's headquarters is called Seasony or Czenny (though spelled differently, both are pronounced the same and have similar meaning). They were discussing the events yesterday over breakfast.

"Haa... Where in the universe did the Supreme Six and Twilight Triad vanish to?" Key of Shiny muttered.

"Disappearance and the Chosen..." Taeil of In-City, sighed. "Why do they always go together like peas in a pod?"

"Have you even heard what Mr. Lee Seoman said?" Leeteuk mentioned. "He said: 'This should be the perfect opportunity for us to take control of the kingdom.'."

"Really?" In-City's Jisung gasped.

"But as soon as he said those words, BoA-seonbaenim teleported in and gave him additional punishments," Heechul giggled. "Never again, Lee Seoman... never again."

"May I ask where are Yunho and Changmin seonbaenims?" Jisung questioned.

"Well, the two of them are currently 'on a mission' but they said to contact them when we really their help," Leeteuk answered.

"By the way, seonbaenims, we apologize for insulting you," Taeyong bowed; the rest of In-City followed suit.

"What are you guys talking about?" Taemin asked.

"Sorry if we volunteered to temporarily take X-O seonbaenim's spot in the Supreme Six," Johnny explained.

"Oh, that. It's alright actually," Shindong dismissed. "Out of the three of us here, you guys are the most fit to temporarily replace them. After all, you ranked within the top ten male magical squads the last time, right?"

"And besides, we are way past our primes. We can serve as supporting forces; we're getting too old to be in the front lines." Minho added.

"That's not true, seonbaenims," Kun refuted. "We completely respect you as our seniors."

"Too much flattery. It's getting cheesy," Yesung cringed.

As they continued, a phone call interrupted the flow of the conversation.

"What did you say?" Taeyong exclaimed, getting the attention of everyone. "Ok. We'll be there as soon as we can."

"What is it, Taeyong-hyung?" Jaehyun asked.

"UN Village is under attack," Taeyong dropped the bombshell.

"This soon? He was not kidding about attacking every single day," Onew curled his fist.

"We will be heading there now," Taeyong excused his team from their seniors.

"We'll be going with you," Leeteuk claimed.

"Finally! Some action after a very long time," Eunhyuk celebrated.

"We'll help as well," Onew declared. "Although, we might hitch a ride with Super Jr.-seonbaenims since as you know, our teleportation guy Jonghyun already went ahead of us."

"Are you sure? This will be your squad's first time doing something officially since becoming four," Siwon verified.

"Absolutely positive."