18: Lucky Seven

Gots-Even were just lounging casually in Ahgase, their headquarters, even though they were still ready to dispatch when the need arises. Also, they had nothing today this morning; only the meeting of the interim Supreme Six and Twilight Triad later in the afternoon was their schedule for the day.

"Haa... where did they go?" Bambam groaned; he was referring to the missing nine squads. "Waa! I can't believe Mark-hyung was the imposter! Hyung, I trusted you!"

"Sorry... I had to," Mark answered. "By the way, BoA-seonbaenim is really working hard. She got a lead but it raised more questions than answers."

"Though we don't mind stepping into action like this as we are a former member of the Twilight Triad, I am just wondering how things could have gone if they haven't disappeared," Jinyoung muttered.

"If they were here? I bet the situation would have been under control three days ago," JB, their leader, theorized. "Also, everyone could have witnessed their new X-Con techniques. As I heard from some members of Two-Times, all members of the Supreme Six and Twilight Triad developed new X-Cons."

"Really? That's insane!" Bambam reacted while playing his mobile game.

"In case everyone forgot, we have a meeting this afternoon," Yugyeom reminded while sipping his beverage.

"Yes, we know," Jackson lazily replied.

"I hope BoA-seonbaenim finds them soon," Youngjae mumbled.

Typical morning in Ahgase; the seven just lazily lying around just like this. However, the peace was shattered by the sound of people teleporting in – one was fading in while the other appeared through fire.

"All in us! Hello, we are Itchi!"

"Step out! Hello, we are Agi Sajin!"

"Agi Sajin? Itchi? Why are you guys here?" JB asked.

"Seonbaenim, trouble!" Yeji told them.

"District Nine is under attack!" Bang Chan added.

"Have you contacted D6?" JB asked.

"Yes, but Sungjin-seonbaenim was not answering," Changbin informed. "We also contacted MP2-seonbaenim but they have something equally important errand to do for BoA-seonbaenim."

"In that case, we got no other choice. Let's go!" Jackson prompted.

Thus, without any further ado, the three squads teleported to District Nine. As soon as they appeared though, the enemies barraged them with fire from all directions.

"Woah!" Bambam exclaimed while the Itchi members shrieked.

"X-Con: Levanter!" Agi Sajin chanted.