36: Last Minute

The members of the interim Supreme Six and Twilight Triad were all down on the ground. A powerful attack from the Source was hurdling their way. Weak and almost out of strength, the conscious members of the alliance could only fall into hopelessness as they watched the powerful projectile rushing toward them at incredible speeds.

"Forgive us, Hallyu. We failed," the conscious squad members thought as they weakly watched the Source's attack inch closer and closer to them.

When all hope seemed lost, a high-pitched voice pierced through the silence.

"Tate yo, sorera o kōgeki kara hogo shimasu! Shīrudo!" a young female voice exclaimed in a foreign language.

"That language..." Yuta and Shotaro recognized the language almost immediately.

A near-invisible force field enveloped all seventy-five members of the alliance in a huge dome. Its presence was only detected when the dome flickered momentarily when the Source's attack made contact with it. It was strong, so strong that it was able to take on the Source's attack without any problems. The force field out of nowhere was able to save everyone from certain defeat.

"Impossible!" the Source exclaimed.

The force field deactivated and transformed into a card, which then floated back to its owner – a teenage girl with wings behind her back. The said girl landed near the alliance and the wings behind her dispersed into long swirling masses, only to reconstitute as another card on her hand.

"Min'na daijōbudesuka?" the girl asked in another language while crouching down.

"Hai, daijōbudesu," Yuta answered, shocking the girl.

"Kono gengo o hanashimasu ka?" Shotaro asked.

"Hai!" the girl happily answered.

"Watashitachi mo," Yuta mentioned.

"Hontōni? Yokatta. Koko de no komyunikēshon no shikata ni fuan ga arimashita." The girl was relieved about something. "Jiko shōkai shimasu. Watashino namaewa Kinomoto Sakura-desu. Watashi wa Tomoeda shusshin desu."

"Hajimemashite. Watashi wa Yuta-desu."

"Shotaro-desu."

"Uhm, what is happening?" Doyeon asked in confusion while still lying on the ground.

"Oh, she told us that she is from the Tomoeda." Shotaro kindly explained.

Meanwhile, another explosion erupted behind the Source. As it turned out, someone was attacking his remaining underlings from behind.

"Hirake, Kyokaikyū no tobira! Kyansā!" another female chanted. "Sutā Doresu: Kyansā Fōmu!"

"What is happening?" the Source was beginning to panic.

The underlings were falling at a quick rate. Meanwhile, another explosion on his body threw the Source sidewards; three females went inside his field of sight.

"Oh, so you are the cause of all these commotion," one female stated.

"I can't believe he fled to another magical realm," the second female said.

"Well, he had no chance in ours so he decided to pack up and conquer another place instead," the third female shook her head.

"The Charmed Ones?" the Source growled.

"Oh, so you speak the language here?" the female in the middle of the three noticed.

"It must be Omnilingualism," the female on the left reasoned.