15: Multiplication and Division: Part 2

Five-Sided Polygon and B2B were able to find Bacarra several blocks from where they left Gee-Idol. Left alone, Bacarra was trashing the place freely. He stopped when he had to raise his force field to defend himself from the incoming barrage of Energy Balls, Fire Balls, Laser Bolt, Light Dart, and Plasma Ball.

"He has a force field?" Sungjae uttered.

"Well, hello. It seemed you have overpowered my Fury battalion. This time, we will be doing this fight one-on-one," Bacarra stated.

"Do you even know how to count? There are eleven of us and only one of you. You're outnumbered," Hongseok replied. Yanan was still keeping himself, Yuto, Kino, Peniel and Sungjae invisible.

"Not... for... long..." Bacarra emphasized each word.

To the surprise of Five-Sided Polygon and B2B, Bacarra began to create clones until there were eleven of him.

"Just like our information; they did have more than one powers," Wooseok whispered. "Be very careful, hyungs."

"If one-on-one is want he want, then one-on-one is what he'll get," Changsub claimed.

The invisible members stayed close to the buildings in order to not be on everyone's way.

The eleven Bacarras rushed forward. They shifted into close-quarters combat. Each member got one Bacarra to deal with.

"Show me what you've got," a Bacarra challenged Eunkwang; his fist already infused with blue flames.

"You're not the only one with hot punches," Eunkwang responded; his fist also flaming blue.

They exchanged blows. They were pretty even up until Bacarra was able to sneak in a powerful leg kick followed by a left-right punch combo. Eunkwang was seriously injured. However, Eunkwang countered and took control of the pace. He landed a well-timed spinning left elbow followed by a knee to the body and an elbow to the head. This three-hit combo caused Bacarra's clone to explode in smoke.

Minhyuk was doing quite well. His punches were infused with electricity while Bacarra's were strengthened by Advanced Telekinesis. Although Bacarra landed a left upper cut on his body which made him spit some blood, Minhyuk was able to retaliate with his own upper-cut to the chin. The strength of Minhyuk's punch coupled with electricity made the clone explode.

"Who even said I will fight short range? Bold of you to assume," Changsub smirked as his assigned clone simply exploded after making it vibrate through intense soundwaves.

Hyunsik fought as well. However, he was in a disadvantage. Since his power was a projectile, he had nothing to enhance his punches. Meanwhile, his Bacarra had flaming hands. Thankfully, Hyunsik was highly-trained in martial arts. Although Bacarra did hit him with some good shots and caused burns on his body, he was able to defeat Bacarra by lifting him and slamming him down on the ground. The impact alone made the clone burst to smoke.

Ilhoon, on the other hand, did not allow his assigned Bacarra to go near him. He let his sand do all the dirty work. The clone did not stand a chance against Ilhoon's tactic.

Jinho was fighting quite well even though he hates physical combat. He was shifting from offense to defense in fluid motions and neither of them had even landed a solid hit yet. Both of their hands were currently locked in a battle of strength.

"Ooh... shortie's a bit strong," Bacarra mocked.

Greatly insulted, Jinho kicked Bacarra in his nether region and caused the clone to explode immediately, "Who are you calling 'shortie', hmm?"