𝓕𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓷'𝓼

"I hate humansitting" 

✰✰✰

The ride home was tense neither of them spoke, of course, Isabella tried, several times but every time she even opened her mouth Addison cranked the music higher. Addison knew she was being petty, she understood that the poor human was hurting and wanting nothing more than Edward but that's what threw her into anger even after their talk Isabella wanted no craved Edward Cullen. She didn't want to live her life she wanted Edward's 'love', she wanted him back no matter what stupid/suicidal thing she had to do. 

The gravel loudly crunched underneath the tires as Addison pulled into the Swan's driveway, the Mercedes lurching to a harsh stop, Isabella gnawed on her bottom lip refusing to look at the vampire, embarrassed, "aren't you coming in?" her voice was a mumbled whisper and she knew she had messed up when Addison didn't even respond. "I- I saw Edward tonight" she contuined hoping to get some reaction but Addison didn't move or blink, "are you gonna leave me too" finally, Addison turned to look at her, golden eyes coal-black with anger. "No Isabella, I'm not leaving you, I am however going home because as of right now I don't want to be near you and I'd rather not fight. So please get out of the car and we'll talk tommorow or the next day". Isabella swallowed harshly  feeling her throat become dry as tears gathered in the corners of her eyes "I'm...so sorry Addison". Addison's eyes softened slightly, maybe she was being too harsh on the human, "I know Bells". 

✰✰✰

The morning birds chirped loudly from the open windows, the warm breeze made the whole house smell like pine and dirt two of Addison's favorite smells, it was beginning to get warmer outside well as warm as Forks Washington could get. Addison sat down her lap-top on the coffee table she knew Alice would be calling soon since last night's phone call ended with an abrupt hang-up, with a content huff, she began counting down on her fingers, and once she reached three Alice called. "Hello, Allie-Cat what a pleasant surprise, I had absolutely no idea you would call" she remarked with a playfully smile as she crossed her legs, she saw a hint of honey-blonde hair outside the frame and pointed like a child spotting a toy "ooh look my husband out of hiding" Jasper popped into the frame with a smile before disappearing and doing whatever he was doing earlier. "So darling sister of mine what is the reason for this surprise call" Alice rolled her eyes amused at her older twin's playful attitude this morning, she was expecting her to be grumpy when she called. "Just checking in, you seem...happy".  Addison's chuckled at how confused her twin sounded but Addison was honestly just in a good mood despite the panic attack yesterday, maybe it had to do with the bears and mountain lions she killed last night?