11 - He-who-shall-not-be-named and Piglet broke up

Previously on Royal Innocence:

"So, you are dumping me for Helen?" I asked Toby in a small voice.

"Yes, I like Helen and I wanna date her."

----

"Well, I know what you need to get over Greene. Come on!" Jason said.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"Ice cream, movies and a sleepover." He answered.

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

Chapter 11:He-who-shall-not-be-named and Piglet broke up

"A sleepover?" I echoed, staring at Jason.

"Yeah, I mean, it is Friday tonight. And it may help you to get over Toby."

"Don't say his name." I said with disgust.

"Come on, Trish and Ashton should be here by now." Jason replied as we went to the sleepover room. Yeah, we have a sleepover room, there was a tv, a fridge, a popcorn maker, couches that can be turned to beds, etc. There were also games there. We went in to see both Trisha and Ashton there. We greeted one another.

"So, what happened? What made my stubborn sister willing to have a sleepover with my best friend?" My ever-so-clueless-brother asked.

"Oh, he-who-shall-not-be-named and Piglet broke up." Jason said.

"I never knew you were dating Voldemort, Anna." Trisha said, clicking her tongue. I rolled my eyes.

"No, of course not. I meant... T-O-B-Y." Jason replied. "Piglet doesn't want us to say his name."

"I can spell, Jason." I said, glaring at him.

"I know, you said not to say his name, but you didn't say not to spell his name." Jason said, with a smirk.

"Grr. I think I prefer he-who-shall-not-be-named." I replied.

"Okay, can you please stop the flirting and tell us what happened?" Ashton growled impatiently. So, I told them what happened.

"That bitc- I mean, beach." Trisha said. "To think I almost agreed to help Helen with her math homework!"

Suddenly, Ashton grabbed his jacket from the couch, stood up and went out.

"Sorry, got to do something. Don't wait up!!" He called before leaving.

"Ash!! Where the hell are you going?" I called after him. However, he was already gone.

"Where is he going?" I turned around and looked at Trisha.

"How would I know? He's your brother, not mine."

"God, he's not that stupid, is he?" Jason said, "Come on, guys, we gotta stop him."

"What is he going to do?" I asked curiously, grabbing my jacket and bag and following him out.

"Something I've wanted to do for a long time but aren't stupid enough to do it."

"And what is that?" Trisha asked, following close behind.

"Going to Toby's house." Jason replied. Then, he ran down the hallways. Trisha and I turned and widened our eyes at each other before running him.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Are you sure he's there? I can't see his car anywhere." Trisha said, trying to peer over the front seats.

"Drive faster, Jason!" I said turning towards him.