2- Are you stuffing your bra?

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

Chapter 2: Are you stuffing your bra?

I stared at our reflections. We just finished dressing up for the party as Trisha had come a few hours earlier to get ready together

Trisha was in a dark blue strapless dress that brought out her blue eyes, it reached her mid-thighs and showed off her long tanned legs. Completed with the waterfall braid, she looked utterly amazing. I, on the other hand, was wearing a light purple spaghetti strap dress that too reached my mid-thighs. My hair was in a sided French braid.

'Women! Hurry up! We are going to, no, we are already late!' Ashton yelled. He was our ride to the party. I had my own car, but mom said he was to 'make sure we were ok', so to do that he was to 'be our rides so he would know how we were doing'.

'We HAVE to be fashionably late! It's cool!' Trisha yelled back. I rolled my eyes. It was Trisha's motto to be 'fashionably late ' at parties, she said it was what 'what cool and fashionable girls do '.

'I'm a dude, I don't have to be fashionably late.' Ashton called back.

'Shut up, you two, we're coming!' I yelled, not wanting them to argue anymore. God knows when they'd finish.

Anyways, we arrived Liam’s house to find the party at full swing. A guy was lying on the floor, obviously drunk. Huh, and to think the party just started an hour ago. (Yes, we were that late or should I say that 'fashionably late '

We went in and parted ways. Soon we spotted our friends, and we went over to them.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

'Tess, truth or dare?'

‘Um, truth?’

‘Have you ever peed in a pool ? ‘

‘What? yes.”

Liam started laughing.

‘Hey! I was 4 only!’ Tess huffed. She grabbed the bottle and spun it.

And it landed on…

Wait for it…

Wait for it…

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I groaned and stupidly chose ‘dare’

‘I dare you to put six cubes of ice in your bra until they melt.’ Tess cried.

'WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!’ I screamed. ‘But it’s gonna be like so freaking cold!!!!’

Everyone gave me a look. I mumbled fine and went to the kitchen. I opened the freezer door and started searching for ice. Finally finding it, I grabbed six cubes and dumped them on the bowl.

Maybe I should stuff some towel in my bra so that it wouldn’t get wet.

Hmm, not a bad idea.

So, I took some towels from a cabinet and after closing the door, I started stuff my bra with towels.

‘What are you doing?’ a voice said

I gulped,  without looking up,  I answered

'Nothing. What are you doing here? '

‘Are you stuffing your bra? I thought girls use tissues or extra pads or something like that, but definitely not towels.’

‘I’m NOT stuffing my bra!’

‘Then what are you doing?’

‘I was going to- ’