12 - But, just so you know, I'm still hotter.

Previously on Royal Innocence:

"And how exactly are you gonna do that?" Ashton asked. I grabbed my make up bag from my bag and said with a smirked,

"You, dear brother, are going to have a makeover."

Btw, Adam was mentioned in Ch 5, during Toby and Brianna's date.

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

Chapter 12: But, just so you know, I'm still hotter.

"Oww." Ashton groaned and flinched as I tended to his wound.

"Don't move." I ordered. Luckily, he just had a cut lip and a few bruises only.

"Okay." I announced. "Make up time!!" Ashton growled while Jason chuckled.

"So, do you want a winged eyeliner or a straight one?" I asked, taking out my eyeliner pen.

"What!?" Ashton cried. Jason laughed.

"Well, you are getting a makeover." I said seriously.

"Oh, shut up, sis. Remember, I got these," he pointed to his injuries, "because of you."

I sighed, he was right.

"Fine, then don't move."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"So, how do I look? Hot as always?" Ashton asked, looking at Jason. We were parked outside the gates of our house and I just finished giving Ashton his "makeover".

"Alright, I guess. But, just so you know, I'm still hotter." Jason replied.

"Oh, shut up you two, before you guys start to compare your abs." I replied.

"Piglet, if you wanted to see my abs so badly, you just havta ask. No need to say you don't want to."

Wouldn't that be nice?

My thoughts went instantly to the day we played at the pool.

"Nah, I was telling the truth. Don't wanna vomit and ruin Ashton's car." I lied.

Before Jason could reply, a guard came out, bowed and said,

"Your majesty, your graces, are you going in?"

"Yeah, of course." Jason replied, as he switched the engine on again.

Trisha was waiting for us in the garage.

"Took you long enough." She commented.

"Our best friends were too busy fli-" Ashton began.

"Well, now that we're all here, why don't we just start the sleepover?" I interjected.

"Cool. Pizza, anyone?" Jason asked as we went back to the sleepover room.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me!! But we are never ever ever getting back together!!!!!!" Trisha and I sang.

"And I used to think, that we will be forever and ever. And I used to say never say never..." Trisha yelled.

"Uhh, so he called and he was like, I still love you. And I was like, I just, I mean... it's so exhausting, you know? We're never ever getting back together. Like ever." I continued.

"NOOO!!!!!!!!!" We both cried and bumped into each other and fell on the bed, laughing.

"Okay, guys. What movie do you wanna watch?" Ashton asked, turning off the music player.