Acknowledgements

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

Acknowledgements

Okay... let's start from the very beginning.

First, I'd like to thank my friend, Melody, who introduced Wattpad to me, which eventually led to this:)

I'd also like to thank my parents who supported me and even though they don't really know what this story is about, they supported me.

Then, it'll be Constancelau, my bestest friend in the world, thanks thanks thanks, girl! She helped with the whole plotting, naming and casting. (Seriously, you gotta download the app again!) <- she deleted it after her app started having technical problems and still hasn't download it back. *sigh*

And then,Drianna_love , my first commenter (is that a word?!). Thanks a lot:)

Of course, there's DreamCatcher38, my bwf (best Wattpad friend). Thanks for the amazing support.

Illouison, love your comments, always making me laugh:) Thanksss

belleandbeauty22, for usually being the first voter:) thank you, thank you

NyanCatMeow4Ever, thanks so much. Never believed someone would want to reread my story!!

Of course, thanks all those who'd voted and commented before. All those who put my story into your reading lists, thanks a lot:)

And of course, all my readers, thank you, thank you!! *give you guys a big hug*

This couldn't have happened without any of you. A lot of books here are unfinished and I always told myself I wouldn't let this happen with my book. And with all your support, I DID IT!!! I freaking COMPLETED a book!!!

I LOVE YOU!! I'm gonna miss Royal Innocence and all of you so so much:'(

Song dedicated to you all: Thankful -Kelly Clarkson

See you in two years.

Love and hugs and kisses,
~Bethia♡