27 - My brother's already like a bull who saw a red cloth.

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

Chapter 27: My brother's already like a bull who saw a red cloth.

"No! Please! No!!" I cried. The woman in uniform ignored my pleadings and forced me into the cell.

"You better shut up, m'lady. You are a criminal, not-" the woman sneered.

"No! I'm not a criminal!" I cried. The woman rolled her eyes and started locking me inside.

"No!! Please no! Let me out! I can't stay here!" I screamed, banging the door. I heard the woman laugh.

"Well, you'll have to get used to this, coz you're gonna be here for the rest of your life."

"No! No! Help! Let me out! This is an order!" I screamed and kick, despite knowing the woman had gone and I was locked in here forever. I put myself in a corner and wrapped my arms around myself, crying. Suddenly, the white walls stemmed to be clamping in. I widened my eyes as I felt something tighten around my neck. Soon, I was choking for air, but no matter how hard I beat the air in front of me, there was no one there.

"Anna! Brianna!" A voice called.

"Don't hurt me! Please!" I screamed. The object around my neck only tightened.

"Brianna!"

Jason?

I woke up in a start.

"Brianna!" Jason sighed in relieve and pulled me close. I started sobbing in his chest.

"Shh, shh, it's okay, it's alright. I'm here, I'm here." Jason soothed me, rocking me back and forth.

"How did you get here?" I asked between sobs.

"Well, from the trap door as usual. I knocked, but you didn't answer, I was gonna leave, thinking you were alseep and didn't want to wake you up, but then I heard you scream... and I thought you were in danger so I pushed open the trap door myself." He explained.

"I'm alright, just a bad dream." I whispered.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"The usual." I answered, I had been getting a lot of nightmares lately, the same ones over and over again.

"Um, which one? The jail one? The cou-"

"The jail one." I answered.

"Oh, Piglet, I'm so sorry. I wish I could be there for you." He whispered, planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Hmm, you are in some of them. Besides, what matters moat is that you are here now, real and not in dreams." I said, smiling up at him. Him being there made me feel safe and secure no matter what happened.

"Let's just hope no one barges in again." Jason laughed, I laughed along. Jason had been here almost every night since he wasn't allowed to get out of the house. Just the other day, we were playing when Jason started tickling me and I screamed. A guard patrolling heard me and came in, thinking I was in danger. Jason had to stay in my closet for ten minutes, while I explained that I wasn't under attack and that I just saw spider. Guess what he said?

"Miss, where's the spider? I'll get rid of it for you!"

I mean, I appreciate him for being so helpful and everything, I really would be very grateful if my boyfriend wasn't hiding inside my closet and God knows, what kind of exploring he was doing. So, at the end, after ten minutes, I managed to convince him that I had been hallucinating and there wasn't any spider. When Jason finally came out, he was holding a set of lingerie.

"You know, I've never thought you were the type to wear these kind of uh underwear." He had said, smirking.

"Oh my God, no! Those aren't mine, I mean those are mine, no, I mean... someone gave them to me as a gift during Christmas and I haven't got round to throw them away!" I had explained, mortified and extremely embarrassed.