21 - No!! Jason! Don't leave me!!

Dedicated to@NyanCatMeow4ever , thx for your ship name for Jason and Brianna.

I'm considering your Jianna or @Constancelau 's Briason

So what do you guys think? Choose one of them, pls?

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

Chapter 21 : No!! Jason! Don't leave me!!

26 Dec

Christmas passed by in a blur. Nothing special happened, we had a mini party, a big feast, played and exchanged presents. I got the Delirium series from Ashton, a gorgeous maxi dress from Trisha, a make up set from Mom and Dad and last but not least, a children book called 'All About Piglet' from... yes, you guessed it, Jason.

Urgh.

In return, I got Ashton a new video game, (didn't really knew what it was called, but it was on his list), some perfume for Trisha, hand-made cards for Mom and Dad and for Jason, I gave him Maze Runner book 2 and 3 aka The Scorch Trials and The Death Cure. Yup, I didn't get him the first one and the last.

His face when he opened my present.

Hilarious.

I also gave me a present too. Yes, I did. It wasn't actually planned. It just kind of... happened. So, this was what had happened. I was in the bookstore, buying the books for Jason when I saw the box set for Eleanor and Park and Fangirl was on sale and I had to dying to read them since forever! So, I decided to buy it. After paying for the books, the girl asked me if I'd like to wrap the books up and I was busy staring at the cute doll on the counter so I just nodded my head, forgetting to tell her not to wrap the box set and there we go, they were all wrapped. So, I decided to have a little fun and wrote 'Brianna' on top of the box set.

I leaned over the island in the kitchen and reached for the checklist I wrote myself. I grabbed a pencil and started ticking off stuff.

1. Melted butter (how do you melt butter? Do you like cook it? Will ask Trisha)

2. Dark brown sugar (what's wrong with just sugar?)

3. White sugar (seriously? What's wrong with just one kind of sugar?)

4. Vanilla extract (had a hard time choosing between pure vanilla extract and organic extract, in the end Trisha just grabbed the pure one)

5. All purpose flour

6. Baking soda (I thought it had been some kind of drink, turned out, it was actually some powdery stuff))

7. Salt

8. Semisweet chocolate chips (will low sugar ones do?)

9. Chopped walnuts (optional. Bag was too heavy, so decided not to get them.)

10. Large eggs x2

"Oh no!" I muttered.

"What is it?" Trisha asked, turning around to face me.

"The carton doesn't say large eggs!"

"What?" Trisha said in bewilderment.

"Well, it says large eggs," I said, peering at the recipe, "but we bought normal eggs, maybe we should've bought ostrich eggs, but it'd be kinda weird..."