29 - Dude, you're swearing like you are a Glader in Maze Runner

Sometimes hope is all we have and to lose that is to lose all. - Karen White

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

Chapter 29: Dude, you're swearing like you are a Glader in Maze Runner

"Are you sure this is the right place?" Ashton asked for the hundredth time.

"I showed you the text already. Besides, you drove us here, if anything, it'll be your fault." I reasoned.

"I know, it's just that it isn't like Jason to choose somewhere so ..."

"Weird." I finished.

"Yes, weird and at such an awkward tine." Ashton nodded. It was almost 3 in the morning and we were practically in the middle of the woods, I didn't know how Jason knew about this place, but we had to have the GPS to help us.

Suddenly, car sounds were heard, we turned around to see Jason's familiar car appearing. He pulled up next to Ashton's car and got out.

"Dude! I thought we came to the wrong place or something!" Ashton said, clapping Jason's back.

"Sorry, had to take care of something." Jason apologized, he turned to me and kissed me on my forehead.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Okay, so what's up?" Ashton asked. Jason sighed.

"Long story, short. My parents found out I was at yours this, o should I say yesterday morning, which led to finding out about Brianna and I. They went ballistic, of course. I was forbidden to see you and I shouted at them and ran away." He explained.

"Jason! You shouldn't do that! Not because of me, they're your parents! They just want the best for you." I cried. I hated that Jason and many others had to suffer so much for me.

"That's the reason I didn't really want to tell you at first." Jason sighed.

"Dude, you defied your parents for my sister! Congrats!" Ashton exclaimed, clapping Jason on his back with one hand and ruffling his hair with the other.

"Ash!" I hissed.

"What? Sis, here's the thing, lover boy over here never defies his parents and for you, he's already did it twice!" Ashton laughed.

"It's not funny!" I cried. I then proceed to stomp towards my brother, snatch the car keys from his hand and start the car.

"What the hell?!" Ashton shouted, both running.g towards me.

"Stop!" Jason yelled. He yanked one of the doors open.

"What do you want?" I grumbled.

"Shouldn't we be asking you that?" Jason smirked.

"It's not funny!" I said for the second time.

"Come on, sis. Tell us what's the problem." Ashton said gently.

"I'm leaving, okay? Then you can go back to your lives and not be bothered by me anymore." I cried, trying pull my hand from Jason's tight grip.

"Oh, come on, piglet, don't be silly. Get out of the car." Jason said.

"NO!" I said, tears welling up.

"Ash, a little help here?" Jason asked and be for I knew it, my seat belt was off and I was carried out the car.

"Anna, Anna, stop hitting me! Come on, sis. You don't really mean that. You're not bothering us, at all." Ash said.

"I just... I'm sorry, I'm just really tired and I- oh Ash... Why me?" I sobbed.