19 - future princess, stop staring at Prince charming.

So, I've decided to start dedicating, and I know I said I'd dedicate a chapter to the first ever person to comment and I kinda forgot, sorry for the delay. I know the first one to comment was Constancelau, but that didn't really count coz I told her to:p

So, dedicated to Drianna_love, thxx for being my first commenter and putting up with me♡

Unedited, sorry

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

Hope is all that keeps us going sometimes, Biscuit. -Magnus Bane to Clary Morgenstern "city of Heavenly Fire"

Chapter 19: future princess, stop staring at Prince charming.

20 Dec

"Honey, how many suitcases did you bring?" Dad asked as he heaved the suitcases into the cabin.

"Not much, hon, just a few." Mom answered with an innocent smile. Dad rolled his eyes and went into the cabin and came back out.

"And you two?" He asked Trisha and I.

"A few." We answered together.

"Women." He grumbled as he closed the bunk of our car. He turned to Ashton and pointed at him.

"I'm glad you are a dude."

"Don't worry Dad, I'm too. I mean, can you believe how many girls will be disappointed if I were a girl." Ashton said, placing a hand on his heart.

We all just glared at him.

"Well, don't worry, bro. They won't be disappointed, they've still got me." Jason said, smirking.

We all glared at him.

Cocky bastards.

It was 20 Dec and we were at our Winter Cabin. We went there every Christmas and sometimes Trisha and Jason came with us. Trisha's family were going to visit a relative this year, but Trisha didn't know that relative and begged her parents to let her come with us. Eventually they agreed, and since Trisha was going, Mom thought it'd be only fair if Jason went too, so she talked to the queen who agreed he could come as long as he came back before New Years' Eve.The cabin was a huge one, with a lot of rooms. It was in a more isolated area so usually nobody would be around.

"Okay, guys. What do you wanna do?" Dad asked as we settled down in the living room.

"Well, I'm starving." Ashton announced, stretching his arms, hitting me on the head as he did so. I glared at him.

"So? I asked what so you wanna do, not how you're feeling. Thought you'd know the difference, son." Dad deadpanned.

We all laughed while Ash scowled.

"Okay, well I'm starving too, so how about we eat?" Jason suggested.

"Okay, come on. Let's see what's in the kitchen." Dad said as we all went to the kitchen. Around a week before we came here, Dad asked Dallas to have someone to clean the cabin and stock it up.

"Hey, Mom. Can we have pizza? I can just heat it up." I asked.

"Whatever you want." Mom said. So I pulled out three frozen pizzas and heated them up separately.

After lunch, Dad decided he would like to have a nap. So, Mom told us we could do whatever we liked. So, we decided to go to our indoor swimming pool since no one felt like going outside as it was freezing.

I wrapped myself tightly with the towel. I was wearing my bikini inside, and it was freezing in the changing room since Jason thought it'd be funny to switch off our heater.