4 - You look like a clown!

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

Chapter 4: You look like a clown!

'We're here!' Mom cried. I groaned.

‘Get your ass off the car before I make you.' Ashton growled.

‘Ashton, language!’ Mom said.

‘Someone's eager to see Genevieve?’ I asked Ashton.

‘Dude, We've been in the car for ages! I need fresh air!’

I rolled my eyes, but got off. Two men, dressed in black suits, came to us and bowed and took our luggages from our driver.

'This way please, my Lords and my ladies.' One said, motioning us to follow him.

I looked up to see a beautiful house. It wasn't a castle, like ours, but was a mansion. It was painted green and white. There was a fountain in front of the house with two marble statues.

The butler met us at the door. He bowed and let us in.

The living room was luxurious and I definitely wouldn’t mind staying here even if we’ve got nothing to do here.

‘Shall I show you to your rooms, my lord?’ The butler asked. ‘Your suitcases are in there already.’

‘Yes, sure. Thank you.’ Dad smiled.

There were four floors plus a basement and an attic, our rooms were on the fourth floor. There was a media room (aka theater), a sitting room, a living room, a dining room, a gym, a game room (originally Ryan's, now workers went there when they had time off. And Ashton couldn't wait to try it.), a nursery, a kid's play room and a swimming pool and eight more spare bedrooms, excluding the master room and Ryan's old room. We had all those in out home and more, but we still would like to see them.

‘Ms Cordelia’s sleeping in her room, which is on the 2nd floor, but you’ll see her at dinner.’ the Butler explained.

And the others? I wondered. Is the lovely Genevieve here?

As if reading my mind, Mom asked

‘Is anyone else here to see her?’

‘No, my lady.’

Thank GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I went into my room. It was smaller than my room and painted in beige and everything was surprisingly modern. I have to admit, the room was pretty nice and cool. There were the usual things, a bookshelf,  an armchair, a king sized bed, a walk-in closet, a tv and a balcony.

I opened my suitcase and started unpacking. I was told that dinner would start 2 hours later, so I had enough time to unpack and look around the room.

While unpacking, I turned on the tv. Turned out it had all the channels I like!! Yessssssssss!!!!!!!

After unpacking, I went out to the balcony, I could see the private beach and below is the backyard. Out at the balcony was a lamp, an armchair, a table and a pot of plant.

Cool. Perfect place for reading.

'Sis!!' Ashton knocked on my door. 'Dinner!'

I went back in, grabbed my phone and went out.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Turned out Cordelia was really nice. She might be old, but she was very bright, pretty and nice. She told us a lot about the old times, we all enjoyed listening to her talking about Dad when he was young. She already seemed like a grandmother to me.