13 - Have you seen my idiot brother and HRH?

Dedicated to LilacPurple for her amazing cover (on the side / top) thxx♡

Sherfillians  = people from Sherfil

Raven = Ashton's personal maid aka Nanny, who was in her late forties.

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

Chapter 13: Have you seen my idiot brother and HRH?

I yawned and rubbed my eyes. Then I opened my eyes to see Trisha sleeping.

I giggled silently and sat up. The boys weren't here. That's weird. I reached for my phone and switched it on.

12:04nn

The boys were awake before us? Before 12:04nn?

I stretched my arms again and combed my fingers through my hair. Wouldn't want Jason to see me with a nest on my head now, would we?

Did I actually think of that?!

I don't care what he thinks, I can look how I want to be, right? Right?

I shook my head, pretended I never thought of that and got up to go back to my room to do my morning routine. As I walked out of the room, my thoughts went back to last night.Jason told me a lot about him last night. I never thought we'd have a decent conversation like that.

But, girl, you're friends now.

Right. Friends.

I arrived my room and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and have a shower. I tried to gather all the stuff Jason told me last night. It was kind of hard, considering the fact that I was almost asleep by the end of our... um... talk. So I decided to make a mental list in my head.

Facts I know about Jason from last night
1. Kendra started their relationship.
2. He eventually found Kendra annoying and wanted to break up, but Kendra begged him to try to make it work.
3. They might seemed like the perfect couple, but it was all an act.
4. Jason was a virgin. He wanted to do it with the one, not just some random girlfriend.

Okay, that seemed more like facts I know about Jason's love life from last night, but whatever.

Still I couldn't believe that Jason was a virgin. I really thought he'd be the type to do it with, if not every girl he flirted with, then at least all his girlfriends.

I guess not then.

I finished drying my hair and put it into a fishtail braid. I decided to go makeup free and went into my walk in closet. After a few minutes, I decided on a baby blue oversized tank top and a pair of pale denim shorts. With that, I went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Morning, Troy." I said to our chef. He was a friendly man in his late thirties, married with two children.

"Afternoon, miss." He replied with a wink. I laughed.

"It's still morning to me."

"If you say so. So, what's for brunch?"

"Whatever. Have you seen my idiot brother and HRH?"

"Yes, in fact they are right behind you." Troy laughed.

"There was a football game this morning." Ashton explained. "Got any food, Troy?"

"Pizza's on the way! You wanna go wake up your friend?" Troy asked.

"Her friend's here. Do I smell cheese?" Trisha strolled in.

"Pizza." We all replied at the same time. We laughed.

"Good. Thanks, Troy, you're amazing." Trisha said as she grabbed the glass of water Troy handed to her.