30 - Lover boy and Mr. Protective

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

Chapter 30: Lover boy and Mr. Protective

Beep beep. Beep beep.

"Shut up." I groaned.

Beep beep. Beep beep. Beep beep. Beep beep. Beep beep. Be-

"Fine! I'll get up! You're more annoying than Ash." I yelled at my alarm clock, sitting up on my bed.

Beep beep.

"Jeez! You never shut up, do you?" I groaned, hitting the button.

"No."

"Waaaaaa!" I screamed, jumping into the air. I turned to the doorway. "Yeesh, Ash! What the hell?!"

"Now, you're wide awake." Ashton said, looking proud.

"I'm wide awake knowing you're in the room next to mine." I mumbled.

"Now stop talking to yourself like a lunatic and get dressed!" Ashton said, walking into my closet.

"You still haven't explained why you made me wake up at 10am on a Saturday." I said, getting up and walking to my toilet.

"Just because." Ashton shouted from my closet. Normaly I would have yelled at him for going into my closet, but I was too sleepy to do that and the worst thing was that he knew that too.

"You know if you hadn't promised me ice cream with sprinkles and an extra large smoothie, I wouldn't have agreed, don't you?" I shouted as I did my morning routine extra quick. Ashton shouted something, but it was muffled from the closed toilet door. After that, I French braided hair and came out.

"Ta da! Your outfit for the day!" Ashton called, pointing at my bed.

"Not bad." I said, as I inspected the clothes he chose. It was a grey sleeveless t-shirt with the word 'sparkles' and pair of blue and purple denim shorts.

"Of course. Now go and put them on." I rolled my eyes and took them to the toilet.

"Hmm, I guess you look better than a goat, now come on, time to go." Ashton said, opening the door.

"Wait! I'm not ready!" I called.

"You have nine minutes." Ashton said in a bored voice. I rolled my eyes and ran to the toilet. I put on some eyeliner and lipstick.

"Are we going out?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Okay." I answered, I took my brown sling bag and stuffed in everything I'd need.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I got in Ashton's car.

"Somewhere."

"I hate you."

"Feeling's mutual." Ashton replied.

"Come on, where are we going?"

"Look around you, you should know." Ashton replied.

"Oh my god, are we going to Jason's?" I asked as I recognized the way to Jason's house in the woods.

"Bingo."

"You woke me up that early to go to my boyfriend's house?"

"Thought you'd be excited."

"I am, but why?"

"You'll see." He answered, then he grabbed his phone and dialled a number. "Hey dude, it's me. Yeah, we're on our way. Told you your girlfriend is easy to bribe."