Unexpected Events and Promotions

Mya P.O.V.

I'd have to admit that I missed Jacob. His smile, his touch, his voice. But if he loved me, he wouldn't have cheated. I know true love when it's shown back to me and Jacob didn't really love me. Anyways I had another Jacob to deal with. It was pretty obvious that the mini- Jacob liked me. If made me a little uncomfortable too. Well I couldn't do anything about it. Today I decided to go to Oak Grove Center. I wasn't scheduled for another lesson today but I wanted to do some research. Obviously the talk with Derek's mom didn't work. But Rose had all the students information and all I needed to know was where Derek attended school. Easy right?

I did my daily hygiene routine and exited my house deciding to walk. A block down I didn't realize how hungry I was. I saw a McDonalds across the street. I don't like McDonald's. Last time I ate they're food I got food poisoning. But there want another fast food place around so I had no other options. I walked across the street which wasn't busy, luckily. I went inside. The line was long and I noticed that it was full of giggling girls trying to talk to someone.

I heard:

"You are so cute!"

"We should go out."

And some other bull crap. I stood there impatiently getting hungrier by the minute.

Finally I couldn't take it.

"Hurry up! People are in line here! Are you gonna freakin order already?!", I shouted.

They all eyed me and walked away. They didn't even order. There was about 7 of them!

I sighed and walked on.

"You handled that well.", he laughed.

I looked at him and almost gasped but held my composure.

He looked even better than before. Was that possible? His Afro was curlier and his teeth seemed even whiter because he was smiling at me.

"Yea I know I did. It seems like you still have more girls on your dick huh?", I said.

"Mya I-

"Save it Jacob. I don't have time for a pity speech."

He cleared his throat.

"What would you like to order?", he asked.

"6-piece chicken nuggets, small fries, and a milkshake.", I said.

"Coming right up. That will be $6.99.", he said.

I gave him a $10 bill. He gave me change back and for an instant our hands touched. I felt the chilling sensation I always felt. It felt amazing.

After I got my food I began to walk away.

"Mya wait!", he called.

I rolled my eyes and turned around but I felt a little happy.

"What?", I asked.

"Do you wanna meet up uh at the park maybe uh tomorrow?", he asked, running his hands through his fro.

He did that on purpose. He knows that turns me on.

"No thx.", I said.

He jumped from the counter and walked up to me. He took my hand but I pulled it away.

"Please baby.", he said.

"First of all, I'm not nor will I ever be your baby. Second of all, stop acting like you can just run your hands through your hair and pretend that you didn't break me.", I said.

"I know b-

"No you don't know. I gotta go Jacob. Have fun with Diamond.", I said.

"I don't like Diamond ok."